• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Wigan | 06/12/08

dos1986

Established Member
Re: Arsenal vs Wigan | EPL | 06/12/08 | 15:00

SimplyFabregas said:
dos1986 said:
sabret00the said:
Our kids beat them and so you just know that we're gonna try and lose. We better f****g not though.

Our kids beat a carling cup team, huge difference.

Premier Wigan would have hammered the kids, as evident last night.

Why would he have missed 7 one on ones against 'premier' Wigan aswell. :roll:

No such thing as luck, he wasnt good enough.Simple as.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus

ricky1985 said:
I think we'll smash 'em.

If we dont I'll delete this anyway.
I think we'll win and so do you. You can't delete someone else's post, so no going back now Ricky.

SimplyFabregas

Established Member

dos1986 said:

Whose talking about luck?

I find it laughable you think we got hammered against Burnley, and our kids would get hammered by 'premier' Wigan, despite already beating Wigan who had their premier league side out bar Heskey, (awaits the usual drivel from Dos1986 about how Wigan didnt care about the match), theirs a difference between getting beat and being hammered, we got beat because we couldnt finish on the night, in what way did we get hammered?

****ing annoying gimmick poster. :roll:

ricky1985

Established Member

AnthonyG said:
ricky1985 said:
I think we'll smash 'em.

If we dont I'll delete this anyway.
I think we'll win and so do you. You can't delete someone else's post, so no going back now Ricky.

Oh **** it 5-0 to us then.

I have a good feeling about this one.

dos1986

Established Member

Will you go away with crap.We didnt blow anything.

Burnley were by far the better team, can you not accept that?

SimplyFabregas

Established Member

dos1986 said:

No, considering we had more chances, and the only reason we didnt win was because we didnt take our chances, now will you go away with your usual crap.

Which is not to say Burnley didnt play well, they did.

ricky1985

Established Member

SimplyFabregas said:
dos1986 said:

I find it laughable you think we got hammered against Burnley, and our kids would get hammered by 'premier' Wigan, despite already beating Wigan who had their premier league side out bar Heskey, (awaits the usual drivel from Dos1986 about how Wigan didnt care about the match), theirs a difference between getting beat and being hammered, we got beat because we couldnt finish on the night, in what way did we get hammered?

f****g annoying gimmick poster. :roll:

Come one Simply, no need for that.

Just think how boring things would get round here without dos and his controversial 'drivel'.

dos1986

Established Member

SimplyFabregas said:
dos1986 said:

No, considering we had more chances, and the only reason we didnt win was because we didnt take our chances, now will you go away with your usual crap.

Simple game... whoever scores the most wins, you know

We werent good enough to score!!

No luck.

Chances, possesion, la la la.

Its all you hear.

SimplyFabregas

Established Member

ricky1985 said:
SimplyFabregas said:
dos1986 said:

f****g annoying gimmick poster. :roll:

Come one Simply, no need for that.

Just think how boring things would get round here without dos and his controversial 'drivel'.

Things would be considerably better, if i want to read controversial drivel i can goto the lobby, theirs plenty of Dos1986 'posters' in there.

ricky1985

Established Member

I get a warm fuzzy feeling when I see the whole board up in arms because dos has just stated his latest position on another subject. It really makes me laugh.

Remember we're all Arsenal fans here, just with differing opinions. There is room for all of them.

number_0

Established Member

Fabianski
hoyte Djouruo gallas gibbs
merida cesc Randall nasri
vela adebayor

bench
Bendtner
sagna
toure
clichy
ramsey
alumnia
van persie

IBL

Established Member

If our complacent, immature & arrogant side returns for this game and dont get all 3 points then I'm tearing up my future season ticket.

DOUBLE-YOU

Ice Berg legend said:
If our complacent, immature & arrogant side returns for this game and dont get all 3 points then I'm tearing up my future season ticket.

you could give it to me instead!!!!!!

KY

Established Member

so gallas and djourou should be back for this one? eitherwise a back line of silvestre and song doesn't look all that promising.
btw ice berg, care to give me your address so that if we DON'T happen to win i might decide to go rummage your trash can. :D

asajoseph

Established Member

Looking forward to this - Villa seems like an age away, and I miss going to football on Saturdays.

No excuse not to get a result though - Wigan can be a good team at times, but we have more quality than them, and should have a lot of desire too.

hesham

Established Member

Robin & Ade are fit, so we should win this one comfortably

TomasCR

Established Member

We should win this one comoforably even if they were not fit. Time to take our chance finally. All the teams around have started losing too so if we can start winning against avarege teams, there is some chance.

This is the first game of the season they are not showing on TV so I will have to spend my time here, with fanatics able to watch the game and post on here at the same time, it´s going to be a hard time for me. :lol:

ricky1985

Established Member

Ice Berg legend said:

No, no, give it to me and I'll tear it up for you :wink:

TomasCR

Established Member

Yeah, I could jinx it right? If something horrible happens and those two will not play for some reason, at least you know who should get demoted.

Denilson scoring a winner, anyone? ;)

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 26

Talks have taken place between Marcus Rashford and Mikel Arteta [AFCamden]

Nothing is decided between Arsenal and Emile Smith Rowe [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Top Bottom