• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Wigan Athletic | 11/02/07

number_0

Established Member
Why are you all still talking about the Heskey pen?
rememeber we have Jens! have faith in him, he would have saved that and the traditional 2 goals in the last 10 were coming no matter what.
and even if they scored the pen we would've converted our next 3 chances

awooga83

Established Member
I don't like Jewell cause he tried to be a mini Mourinho last season just wearing his leather jacket all the time but it reminded me of that time in the office where David Brent buys the leather jacket to copy his boss, cringe worthy. He also lie to talk crap because Mourinho had done so but when it came to Arsenal he was full of respect.

j'nuh

awooga83 said:
I don't like Jewell cause he tried to be a mini Mourinho last season just wearing his leather jacket all the time but it reminded me of that time in the office where David Brent buys the leather jacket to copy his boss, cringe worthy. He also lie to talk crap because Mourinho had done so but when it came to Arsenal he was full of respect.

Since when has Mourinho worn a leather jacket?

awooga83

Established Member
Not a leather jacket but that stylish jacket he wore Jewell went down a different route it looked like he had bought it from a car boot sale but was clearly trying to imitate the formers style, i.e. trendy jacket.

j'nuh

awooga83 said:
Not a leather jacket but that stylish jacket he wore Jewell went down a different route it looked like he had bought it from a car boot sale but was clearly trying to imitate the formers style, i.e. trendy jacket.

Yeah the Armani one. Never saw Jewell wear something like that though, i always thought he'd made the 'pullover-over-polo-shirt-with-collar-sticking-out' style his own and never strayed.

j'nuh

Alfonso said:
Paul Jewel is a poor man's Sam Allaydrce, who is a poor man's Alex Ferguson.

f**k them all.

Are you talking in terms of chewing gum technique?

Fat sam really does destroy those orbits in his mouth.

Alfonso

Established Member
j'nuh said:
Alfonso said:

f**k them all.

No im talking about in terms of being a **** and the way they operate in football, i.e. 'Kick em up them' approach etc.

Their all literally opposite of Wenger in every way possible.

j'nuh

Alfonso said:
j'nuh said:
Alfonso said:

f**k them all.

No im talking about in terms of being a c**t and the way they operate in football, i.e. 'Kick em up them' approach etc.

Their all literally opposite of Wenger in every way possible.

Yeah, Wenger never chews gum.

Seriously though, Fat Sam is by far the worst.

And Ferguson isnt that bad. I find it hard to hate him these days, compared to a few years ago. Hes actually said some funny things with regards to the whole Mourinho beef.

Gooner T

Theyre all fat ****in ignorant ****s. Cant wait to see them all beg for the england job once mclaren gets sacked and then see the F.A give it back to Sven! lol...

Gooner T

Another thing about Fat Sam... i dont understand what the fuk this slags problem is. He's sayin that we time waste as much as anyone. Why would he come out n say that??? Wenger didnt even say anything about Bolton. He's saying that we moan about timewasting all the time. Man this fat fuk really pisses me off. Feel like cutting some bacon of his back. Fat ************!

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom