• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Aston Villa vs Arsenal | Saturday 6th February | KO: 12:30 UTC | BT Sport

What will the result be and who should be benched for Villa?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OSBK

Established Member
Esr for auba and 2 up top isnt a bad option. We have legs in midfield so should use them

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
I think ref did a good job so far, only thing i'd consider is not giving graelish a yellow yet. The guy thinks he's invincible

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
When you say we're being shafted by the ref they'll say you're a conspiracy nut job

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
That mistake by Cedric is overshadowing a decent performance against a low block.

Saka being fouled all day and the ref just allows it. Unfortunate but the way it is if you're an Arsenal player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom