• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Aston Villa vs Arsenal | Saturday 6th February | KO: 12:30 UTC | BT Sport

What will the result be and who should be benched for Villa?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
As I feared the team doesn't look sharp. Atrocious ball from Cedric for the goal but we have looked slow, like a team who played half a game with 10 men or a quarter of a game with 9 men.

Shot ourselves in the foot. Not out of sight yet but me I'd make three changes at half time and gamble on a high tempo and pressing game.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Where’s your trusted status for one so esteemed? Show me a post worthy of a ban and I’ll show you a deluded, confused cry baby :) Would it be fair for me to call you one of the sneakiest, negative **** snipers on this forum as a retort?

Tbf this is quite a good point, most long term posters here now have trusted status but @Makingtrax just chilling with his Wenger in status.

mpower2540

Real basic goal to concede and now Villa just sitting in. So poor, we don’t seem to get much luck either with the ball deflecting in. Think it’s gonna take a lot of luck/quality to get back into this one now. Can’t see it unfortunately :(

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I expected a loss here and it’s not looking good. The little run of good form we had seems to be over

Iceman10

Established Member
Arteta maybe was trying to keep the team relatively composed, but I’d be shouting at the players regarding tempo of passing as well as being a bit angry at quite a bit of sloppy passing. Maybe will be in the half team talk.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Not really. Well, deserve it for making a mistake. Ref is messing us about again.

It was a big mistake. Early minute idiocy that cost us.

Otherwise we've been ok so far. Should really be 1:1 to be honest, that Xhaka freekick deserved to go in. Shame it was prime Emi in their goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom