• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Bournemouth vs Arsenal | Sunday 25th November | 13:30 GMT

Prediction

• Bournemouth win

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 36 66.7%
  • Best match thread in the history of Arsenal Mania

Votes: 12 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
So would I. I don't think either of them are worth that though but it might have been that Ramsey would have settled for less if Mkhi wasn't being paid silly money.

It was a bad deal all round.
Most of what we did in January was poor. We paid Özil way too much. The same with Mkhi and arguably Auba. And the problem with all of this is that other players are looking around thinking they deserve at least that because they're playing better.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Iwobi had some extremely fustrating moments and was also responsible for some of our brightest attacking today. A very confusing player. I’m still not 100% convinced.

Mohamed7

Don't think we're playing any better than last season. Just luckier so far.
We had no hope last year. Under a man who believed we do not need to improve the team.

Now we have a coach who wants to play differently but is lacking the players. With better and more suited players, we will no doubt challenge for the top three easily. So far, most of the buys under this head coach have been terrific.

Last edited:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Miki seems sensible so I doubt he'd move to China. At this stage,the transfer fee is largely irrelevant. We just need him off our books. I'd sell in January and give Smith Rowe and Nketiah his minutes. Stats and performance wise,we've little to lose.
I get your frustration, but Mkhi is still a very important player.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Arsenal fans love to go on about how we sold Utd a dud when Alexis went there, but it’s not like we got a great deal either. We got a 29 year old on huge wages who hardly ever performs to the standard of those wages. That deal really was pointless in hindsight, for both sides.

I agreed MKHI has not reached his level at Dortmund at all, both clubs should not be happy with what they got atm.

Don't think we're playing any better than last season. Just luckier so far.
You create your own luck brother. You can't be lucky and go 17 unbeaten! If you want to talk about luck, how about facing City and Chelsea as the first games with a new Manager with almost a quarter of the team new or the Chelsea game where we were super unlucky not to win!

Tonytone

I think we deserve a 2-3 nil lead before half time, this M Ali football tactic is not good for the soul. Looking like we're on the ropes again then winning/drawing. Title race still on though, our odds on winning are still under 5000/1.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Iwobi had some extremely fustrating moments and was also responsible for some of our brightest attacking today. A very confusing player. I’m still not 100% convinced.

He has a niche skillset in this current squad in terms of his direct dribbling in wide areas but honestly coaches like Pochettino, Klopp and Guardiola long understood the importance of these types of players which is why they put such stock in much better versions of Iwobi. I’m just hoping Emery’s continuous citing of Liverpool’s ascent since the EL final means he recognises what Mané and Salah have done for that team and prioritises our wide attacking areas accordingly.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ds3Anr3XQAE8pjo.jpg:large

The transformation for Bournemouth over the last 10 years has been nothing short of incredible if not miraculous. What Eddie Howe has done for the club is out of this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom