• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Brighton And Hove Albion 0 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday, 2nd October | KO: 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

After Saka's game against Sp**s...how could you even think of dropping for the next match, ffs :lol:

Pepe would have cooked that Sp**s defence too tbf. Since Saka has been back from the Euros, he hasn’t looked the same as last season. Looked a bit tired in that second half of the NLD too.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Pepe would have cooked that Sp**s defence too tbf. Since Saka has been back from the Euros, he hasn’t looked the same as last season. Looked a bit tired in that second half of the NLD too.

I would happily have Pepe starting tomorrow, but has to be with Saka...want to try and keep the winning run going before the international break.

Bukayo won't start all the games for England anyway, so he will get some rest then.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I would happily have Pepe starting tomorrow, but has to be with Saka...want to try and keep the winning run going before the international break.

Bukayo won't start all the games for England anyway, so he will get some rest then.

I’m just basing it off form and how sharp Pepe has looked so far this season. He has 3 goals in 3 games against Brighton, so hopefully Arteta gives him a fair chance especially as he didn’t play at all against Sp**s.

andeoch1

It’ll be interesting to see, after we dispatch these afterthoughts, how many haters will say ; ‘ eh, it’s just Brighton’ . I’m not yet sure about the process, but we have looked ‘ different’ ( good) the last few outings. It must continue in order to dispel the ‘Arteta Out’ crowd. COYG

6666Louis

This is a ‘have we turned the corner’ kind of game — I think we have

I’ll judge Aubas defensive energy level

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Three points are important yes. I'm more looking for an assured, tactically focused, professional performance against a side who are playing well at the moment, and should be finishing mid table this season.

MikeVinna

Established Member
I know we punished Sp**s with a 4-2-3-1 but I though we looked much more positive going forward in the 4-3-3. This match will show us if Mikel only sees Xhaka as a decent partner to Partey in that double pivot. If he reverts to 4-3-3 I don’t think he trusts our other options there in the big games.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Dodgy game this, if they have Bissouma they’ll dominate. A win here would be massive going into the break.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Good test against a decent, well organised side.

I'd keep the same side that started against Sp**s......If it ain't broke don't fix it. Lokonga in for the injured Xhaka.

0-1 or 1-2 to the Arsenal.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

4-FBA8200-6-E8-E-4162-BF1-B-C76-D9-D9453-C4.jpg

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Tell Gabriel that Maupay made fun of his hairline, will be a bloodbath :drool:
I so hope one of ours clatters into this clown and puts down a marker right at the start! Just keep at him and rattle him. I really dislike him after what he did to Leno. Game was also sort of end of Guendouzi at Arsenal. Really left a bad taste in my mouth and I want revenge!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Gotta love Brighton vexing our fan base. My boys really know how to get under skin.

Not really an achievement, tbh.

Just have to say that the Invincibles were overrated, then you have about a million Ty's on twitter coming after you :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom