• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton vs Arsenal | Saturday June 20th | KO: 15:00 | BT Sports

Result?

• Brighton Win

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
This is a big problem.

Yup, I think it ruins our midfield play if I'm being honest.

Anyone remember, well it still happens now, how Mourinho sends his forwards out to leave one on the opposing defender or midfielder in the first few minutes?

Ferguson did the same. Its because they both know that refs are shy about giving out cards so early in the game because they feel that it "ruins the flow" of the game. Ironically if they enforced the rules and managers knew they couldn't get away with it, they would stop using that tactic.

Compare that to Xhaka when he first arrived, the guy was getting carded more than a kid trying to get into a bar on prom night. After that he changed his game. Our players don't go in hard because they know they can't.

Reactions: roz

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
get wenger back and tell him to play the carling cup teams .. been a long time since I watched Arsenal play football

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Such bad group of players never hated a group that much.

Mustafi taking shots at Wenger talking about now he knows what he’s supposed to do, but still be making the same mistakes as always under Emery.. Luiz talking about how happy and comitted they all are because Emery is gone, but this clown is still making the same mistakes...

just shut up please, why are they talking so much.. Just show it on the pitch and people will draw their own conclusions from that.. God I hate this squad.

Ind0Gunnerz

Maupay said we got what we deserved because we were talking a lot when we were up 1-0.

I think Maupay is lying! How could we talked a lot when we were only up 1-0 for 7 f**king minutes?!

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Maupay said we got what we deserved because we were talking a lot when we were up 1-0.

I think Maupay is lying! How could we talked a lot when we were only up 1-0 for 7 f**king minutes?!
he said, one player in french, talked nonstop trash throughout the match

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
:lol::lol::lol:

You and James 007 are some funny posters actually. It is more than evident how crucial is Xhaka to this team tbh. I stand more than strongly behind my stances related to him every day more and more.
He is right, we don't have any of that in midfield. At least Coquelin could steal the ball and impose himself. Douzy is equally bad with the ball and he cannot tackle. He is always running in slow motion

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade

That talks about the stupid mentality in our players

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
The quality of our football is terrible btw. No real rhythm to our play- very disappointed as I thought this would be the first thing Arteta would address. Everything looks so laboured between decent 5 min spells.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Rob Holding kind of gets a free pass because he’s so likeable. But he’s at fault for A LOT of goals. He could’ve done so much better with the first. He was all over the place.
He was all over the place trying to keep the deflection off Saka out - does Saka get a free pass? When fit Holding is probably our best centre-back, whatever that says about us. Don't think he did much wrong today.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The quality of our football is terrible btw. No real rhythm to our play- very disappointed as I thought this would be the first thing Arteta would address. Everything looks so laboured between decent 5 min spells.

I doubt any manager can play decent football with these bunch they so average specially midfield and a finished number 10.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz

It's hard to watch. We look like a collection of players who happen to be teammates. The chemistry and rhythm are WAY off. There are so many off target passes and guys don't really have that feeling of where their teammates are when they get pressured by opposition that they panic. Defensive assignments are all off too as players aren't where they're supposed to be positional wise.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He was all over the place trying to keep the deflection off Saka out - does Saka get a free pass? When fit Holding is probably our best centre-back, whatever that says about us. Don't think he did much wrong today.

The argument of our best CB when fit is a hilarious one. I’m honestly not sure who it is or who it could be. Holding is late to react in a lot of situations. Him and Mustafi are just a car crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider
Top Bottom