• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Burnley v Arsenal | May 12, 2019 | 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamed7

The last three times a PL team has been top on Christmas Day and not won the league: Liverpool 08-09, Liverpool 13-14, Liverpool 18-19,

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

renderTimingPixel.png
The only three times they mounted a real title challenge for the last 30 years, IIRC.

Gunner-Union

Considering how close we came this year surely a few good signing and we can go for 3 next season and keep building on it

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
oh, come one.

it wasn't only Mustafi. We conceded 3 against Palace, scored only 1 against Brighton..
I'm talking about the away game against Palace, when he went diving in like a spastic when he had no chance to win the ball.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Taken from the Premier League site

"In the event of joint top scorers, the accolade is shared, with awards for each player."
People ignoring that I said it was shared from when the question was initially asked and gave an instance when one of the performance trophies has been shared.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We just need to sort the defence out. Holding back, Bellerin back and a left back. And then we will win the World Cup.

Mohamed7

Considering how close we came this year surely a few good signing and we can go for 3 next season and keep building on it
Yes, this is my point. We must have a big summer this year.

Without signings, I do not see how Sp**s will go on again. Sarri will not take Chelsea anywhere. United look absolutely rubbish. So, it will be Liverpool and City for the title again. Hopefully, it will be us comfortably 3rd.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Nketiah always looks a bit weak and timid when he plays with the first team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom