• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Burnley v Arsenal | Saturday, March 6 | KO: 12:30 UTC | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,603
  • Views 55,731

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Not sure I’ll be around for this one again AM. Got a girl coming over late Friday night and she’s overly clingy so if I can’t get her to leave before 12 I’ll be offline 😒

Is she also vertically challenged like you?

also, does she have a ****?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We should all raise our glasses in memory of @OnlyOne at some point during our inevitable loss to Burnley this weekend...we will be thinking of you, bro!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Must win game this specially after today results we need to keep things close and hoping some of team drop points

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The home match really was a low point. They didn't have a shot yet we still lost 🥲

This isn't a good team and we need to beat them

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The home match really was a low point. They didn't have a shot yet we still lost 🥲

This isn't a good team and we need to beat them
I clicked on a random page of the thread for that game and saw people celebrating. Couldn't understand, but when I went back a page or two I saw it was because Bellerin had picked up his fifth booking of the season and was suspended for the next game.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

I clicked on a random page of the thread for that game and saw people celebrating. Couldn't understand, but when I went back a page or two I saw it was because Bellerin had picked up his fifth booking of the season and was suspended for the next game.

This season's been hell but somehow don't feel that bad currently. I did turn Leicester game off when they scored mind you

Reactions: A_G

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Burnley are a wiry team. Need to concentrate on not giving stupid free kicks / corners away unnecessarily and play with the same aggression we showed against Leicester. If that's the case, we take the 3 points easy.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
The home game with Burnley was probably the lowest point we've been at since pre Wenger days. It would go a long way to proving we've really turned a corner by handling them comfortably tomorrow so that we can go into Europa/Sp**s games in good form.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

No excuses here. Burnley will be knackered after playing Wednesday, a hard fought Leicester duel, and the 4-0 thrashing on Sunday. 3rd game inside a week ffs.

No defensive stuff here, they’re well below us in the league. Just go out and make a bold statement Mikel. Even Mourinho let his dudes off the leash against these cloggers. 0-3

GoonerJay24

No excuses here. Burnley will be knackered after playing Wednesday, a hard fought Leicester duel, and the 4-0 thrashing on Sunday. 3rd game inside a week ffs.

No defensive stuff here, they’re well below us in the league. Just go out and make a bold statement Mikel. Even Mourinho let his dudes off the leash against these cloggers. 0-3
Yes as long as we're 100% in and out of possession there's really no need for Mikel to overthink this one by being too tactical.

Nevertheless its never easy up at Turf Moor regardless of whose in charge. Burnley 0-2 Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom