• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea v Arsenal | Tuesday, January 21 | KO: 20:15 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

roz

Fake News Merchant
I don't think AMN has the concentration to play this role but he has the physical tools. Torreira is best suited but we need him elsewhere. On paper, Ceballos is the ideal candidate.
Agree completely, AMN was the only player realistically I thought could do it that we have available. Not sure if Ceballos has that in his game or not, been so long since I saw him play for us!

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

We will miss Auba tonight, but he probably cost us a win in this fixture last season, after some horrible first half misses :lol:

Please someone tell me Papa isn't injured anymore?

Don't think Papa trained.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Exactly. We should have been complaining to anyone who would listen after the Utd game.
I think they do, you know. It may not be reported, but the club have people that review our injustices and they choose their moments to make it known. Doesn't seem to be helping much, does it? :(

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Going to get a KFC or Taco Bell before kick off, not sure which yet though. Starving.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

For me I’d go with:

Leno
AMN - Luiz - Holding - Saka
Xhaka - Torreira
Özil
Pepe - Nketiah - Martinelli

I know he won’t drop Lacazette but he’s so out of form he’s killing us. Pace up front would let us sit deep and kill them on the break.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We've been unlucky with Ceballos, would love to have him fit for the rest of the season. I think Arteta will use him when he gets the chance, he offers things we lack so I hope he gets to play some part tonight!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Looks like not many changes from last game line up. Maybe only Sokratis for mustafi

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Going to get a KFC or Taco Bell before kick off, not sure which yet though. Starving.

don’t know about Taco Bell from the U.K. but it’s usually a diarrhoea disaster waiting to happen.

Go safe and select dominos, or five guys bro

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
For me I’d go with:

Leno
AMN - Luiz - Holding - Saka
Xhaka - Torreira
Özil
Pepe - Nketiah - Martinelli

I know he won’t drop Lacazette but he’s so out of form he’s killing us. Pace up front would let us sit deep and kill them on the break.

If Arteta drops Laca he'll go straight to the top of my best managers of all time! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom