• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leeds United v Arsenal | November 22 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

man.. watching villa vs brighton made me envious. but hey .. we had a good run.. twenty years of footballing purity and verve..

To me, when Ramsey was let go was the final nail in the coffin. Zero attitude, full effort, arsenal legend, young, talented and always positive... and we just tossed him out. It brought it home with a finality that those days are over. This is something new.. lets see how it goes but it will never be the same
Some people here said that he was a nothing player. I am glad they are eating their words right now.

Anyways, I am beginning to question the loyalty and attitude of this club especially after the Ramsey treatment, the Özil situation, the redundancies and the Gunnersauras debacle. It's okay to be cutthroat in business but our values as a club need to also be maintained somehow. It's the whole reason why fans like me began following the club at a period when United was more dominant.

The only thing that still keeps my heart in the club is its history and memories but those can only hold for so long. I am not sure I could follow another club in this lifetime so if **** continues to hit the fan, I guess I'll just have to call it quits.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
For me

Leno
Bellerin - Luiz - Gabriel - Tierney - Saka
Willock - Ceballos
Pepe - Auba - Willian

Is what I'd want to see today. But I'm fully expecting -

Leno
Bellerin - Luiz - Gabriel - Tierney - AMN
Xhaka - Ceballos
Willian - Eddie- Auba

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
The way we attack is really bafflingly bad. I do not know what Arteta has been trying to do, or how he can in any way find positives in it.

A lot of pressure on him to show us something encouraging going forward today.

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
Leeds have had bad results in their last couple of games, but played reasonably well against Palace. They have a few players out, Pablo Hernandez for one. To balance that Rodrigo and Phillips should be back. Arsenal have to watch Bamford, but their defence is vulnerable.
There'll be a few goals in this game, and I hope we win a 7-goal thriller.

A game against dirty leeds is special.
Arsenal need the win. 5-2

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The way we attack is really bafflingly bad. I do not know what Arteta has been trying to do, or how he can in any way find positives in it.

A lot of pressure on him to show us something encouraging going forward today.

Its pretty obvious no? Tierney, Bellerin, Saka, Willian, Pepe... all wide players but the only creative players in our team. So hes trying to utilise the wider areas to get them involved as we have no central playmaker.

Not rocket science to see what he's doing but having Laca central and no playmaker or goalscoring mid In the middle is killing us.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
You know we are approaching full on crisis mode in the fanbase when people are panicking about Leeds. They've been hyped up to a ridiculous degree because of Bielsa. They're one of the 5-7 weakest teams in the league in reality.

Leeds 0 Arsenal 2

Last edited:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You know were approaching full on crisis mode in the fanbase when people are panicking about Leeds. They've been hyped up to a ridiculous degree because of Bielsa. They're one of the 5-7 weakest teams in the league in reality.

Leeds 0 Arsenal 2

They play excellent football you cant deny that. But they are probably one of the top 5 weakest teams at the back.

You know were approaching full on crisis mode in the fanbase when people are panicking about Leeds. They've been hyped up to a ridiculous degree because of Bielsa. They're one of the 5-7 weakest teams in the league in reality.

Leeds 0 Arsenal 2
You are right about them being weak and ****, but that's not the concern here. We played a pretty weak Brighton at the tail end of last season but still managed to lose!
What I am saying in simple terms, it's not them, it's us.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Leeds are VERY beatable. We need to match their intensity and work rate.

We played 3 in the middle recently. Hopefully we do again today. Willock and Saka need to start.

Leno

Bellerin
Luiz
Gabriel
Tierney

Xhaka
Ceballos
Willock

Willian
Auba
Saka

I'd like to see Pepe, but we all know that he isn't starting.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Leeds conceded 8 goals in their last two games, we’ve scored 9 all season.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Some people here said that he was a nothing player. I am glad they are eating their words right now.

Anyways, I am beginning to question the loyalty and attitude of this club especially after the Ramsey treatment, the Özil situation, the redundancies and the Gunnersauras debacle. It's okay to be cutthroat in business but our values as a club need to also be maintained somehow. It's the whole reason why fans like me began following the club at a period when United was more dominant.

The only thing that still keeps my heart in the club is its history and memories but those can only hold for so long. I am not sure I could follow another club in this lifetime so if **** continues to hit the fan, I guess I'll just have to call it quits.
the whole point seems to be to instil MAGA-Walmart values and take a blowtorch to the old values. A soul transplant if you will. Nothing else explains this. This is too relentless and tooc consistent to not be deliberate.

MikeVinna

Established Member
It’ll be funny when Mikel starts Willian. We all know he will. Funny how he can accept poor behavior from one player but not from another. All the while banishing players for no reason at all.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
They play excellent football you cant deny that. But they are probably one of the top 5 weakest teams at the back.

I'd say Leeds play attractive football, rather than effective football for the most part.

As long as we match them for intensity and work rate I think we'll be fine.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

You think you could beat him in a foot race? I reckon he'd make me look like Usain Bolt.

Yes. But I'm pretty quick, it's like the only thing I've got going for me, I would beat a lot of members of this Arsenal squad in a foot race. Laca, I'd leave for absolute dead tho, like it'd be embarrassing for him.

Why

Always Me ?
The thing with Bielsa is that he is a fantastic tactician and manager.

He will have watched what Aston Villa did to us and do the same. Which is the Leeds way under him anyway.

I imagine we will setup as normal with a back 5.

If Willian is in a front 3 with Laca in the middle and uptop It will rely on Auba regaining some form and getting some goals.

I am wondering if with the Ceballos punch gate we might see Willock in the middle today with Xhaka.

All I know if I see a team today without Saka, and Pepe then I wont watch it as we are setting up to let them attack us for 90mins and pray to nick a ball over the top to Auba in the 80-90th minute.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

If I see Willian in the starting eleven then I’m giving this a miss.

Not keen on watching another pathetic performance from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004
Top Bottom