• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Leicester City 0 - 2 Arsenal | Saturday 30th October | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
If we get a second, they'll go full spaz like they do, and we'll run them over 4 or 5.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Tavares monster potential. This is the kinda second choices you want.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I think our football would be a lot better if we won the CL!

I just hate how things that are kind of fortuitous/unsustainable work in his favour. Unless we show ourselves to be set piece experts.
Bro our guy Tavares is balling out right now 😭 just ran through the whole Leicester team. Tierney is done tbh.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Maddinson looks like a guy who drives a 2009 BMW i3 and pretends he got money or something.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Don't know if this will come back in my face as other times I was positive in the first 15 minutes: but I am liking what I see. Good pressing from our side. Actually building from the last Villa game.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Tavares will have Tierney's job permanently by the end of the season. He's incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil
Top Bottom