• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester v Arsenal | April 28, 2019 | KO: 12:00 BST | Sky Sports

Pick your poison

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ptrcopp

Your response suggests you don’t know how football works.

The guy committed two fouls and has somehow been sent off - they weren’t dangerous, they weren’t in a dangerous position and he didn’t receive a warning - as you see week in week out when the team isn’t us.

And the second foul wasn’t even a foul imo.

With VAR there’s no way he’s off for that and it’s perverse to suggest otherwise - unless you’re a spuds of Fox fan.

CHeck the rules:

“CAUTIONS FOR UNSPORTING BEHAVIOUR... commits a foul which interferes with or stops a promising attack”

http://www.thefa.com/football-rules.../football-11-11/law-12---fouls-and-misconduct

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
We cannot string two passes together, it harsh to blame them on the whole imo.
I'm not putting the blame on them. I'm merely pointing out that our tactics this season hasn't seen them reach the heights they did last season. You'd have thought it would've been relatively straightforward keeping them performing but apparently it isn't.

MkhiMagic

You overrate the talent in our squad. It's mid-table level overall.
It’s certainly not better than any of the top 6 but would you rather have the wolves or watford team? When you consistently get outplayed by lesser teams it’s a sign of a poor manager.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Every cloud has a silver lining. Leno getting plenty of practise for Thursday and he’s looking good.

Malky

Established Member
Yeah the usual suspects will be back at it
sad that there's people on here want to bash our greatest ever manager. Gave us beautiful attacking football despite obvious financial restrictions. Peak Wenger would of had this squad in the top 4, would of at least made a far stronger finish to the season than what we're seeing. I'll give Emery time to bin the dross, but I'm not fully convinced by him.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Mustafi chasing other players

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom