• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal | December 29th | KO: 17:30 | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Pathetic ex
At some level you got to admit that the coaches who see him every day doesnt rate him good enough... which is sad because I was just starting to rate him. Not only as decent human being but also as very good footballer.
Pathetic excuse. Laca's class is clearly there to see on the pitch. No way to justify playing Iwobi over Laca.

Gooner_girl14

Thank goodness that's over. Yet again our defence just keeps on giving. Liverpool barely had to work for it today, which is so disappointing.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Oh and you lot can all harp on about Özil but as far as we know he was injured, there is nothing Emery can do about that.
That's the funny thing, the idea is that Özil is genuinely injured and not just refusing to play yet people still mock Emery for not having him in the 18.

Hope

Less
I haven’t been able to watch, can someone give me an idea of how bad it’s been? Like I know it’s bad, but is it bad bad? Like a fatal blow that kills our season kinda bad?
To sum the game. There was no attack so defence took all the beating and thus the result.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Would have been interesting to see this game without the individual mistakes. Looked like we were about to give a great performance.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Lichtsteiner is a Squillaci level signing. We shouldn’t be signing these bums.

Wtf why did he keep on crossing the ball? We don’t have Giroud in the box.

HBL

Established Member
That's the funny thing, the idea is that Özil is genuinely injured and not just refusing to play yet people still mock Emery for not having him in the 18.
It's a joke, people calling for Emery's head after 20 games are delusional. I mean just look at the squad we had with us today, it was poverty. Emery needs at least another two transfer windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom