• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Manchester City v Arsenal | 5th November 2017 | 14:15 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,533
  • Views 122,579

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
If you were doing a combined XI it'd probably look like this.

Ederson
Walker Stones Otamendi Kolasinac
Fernandinho
Silva De Bruyne
Sterling Aguero Alexis
I didn't include Mendy because he's injured long term while Otamendi/Koscielny, Silva/Özil and Alexis/Jesus or Sane were all quite debatable.
so wrong
i woould go with
Ederson
Walker Lolo Otamendi Monreal Kola
Xhaka
Özil De bruyne
Alexis Aguero​

I'm trying to convince me that it is so obvious that we will lose that we might actually have one of those surprises where we go on and win. But well even that doesn't happen for us anymore.

Heavy loss I think.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm a bit worried about Mert's lack of pace as we don't have a strong MF to cover him and I wondered if we can can play Debuchy Kos Monreal in a back 3 with Bellerin ordered to be extra vigilant defensively.
Not as worried about Merts pace in a back 3, because the other two are quite quick and he adds experience, anticipation and aerial dominance.

On balance I'd stick with him, he coped well with Chelsea's attacking force.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm trying to convince me that it is so obvious that we will lose that we might actually have one of those surprises where we go on and win. But well even that doesn't happen for us anymore.

Heavy loss I think.
There's little doubt we have a cheaper and inferior squad, and if they get a goal early on it could be curtains.

But Wenger's a wily old fox who got the better of Conte 3 times out of the last 4 games and has a reasonable record against Pep too. He's our ace in the hole bro. Have faith.:lol:

LG10

I fancy us for some reason. Logic says city will win but I always have a good feeling when we play them.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Can't get excited for this game. I know it's going to end in a really negative way. Draw is what we will be playing for.

I'm normally quite optimistic but I think this game will show how far we have dropped behind the best. I would love to be wrong!

kopzilla

Always Negative
We're gonna lose this, I dont see any other outcome.

Yeah..its about conceding less goals now...our defence can't handle it..midfield is dodgy..we would need a special 'FA Cup' type match performance to win it.

City look invincible.

TheKippaxYears

Sheikh City
City fan here, lads, occasional visitor to AM. Well, for various reasons, you've always given us something of a problem. And Nasri never seemed to turn up against you, not once did he do that.
But Nasri's gone. I might have fancied you for a point. A number of posters on Bluemoon are predicting that Alexis is going to play out of his skin.
But the way we played against Napoli has finally changed my mind. Yeah, we've been playing some good stuff, but that was different level, different class. To play one of Europe's in-form teams, untouchable in their own league, off the park in the second half, as we pretty much did, has finally convinced me that we've got something steely about us this season. I'll be there for this one, and I'd be sort of surprised if you got anything from it. But hey, football is football. Let's hope it's a good, open, attacking game. That'll suit us ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 26

Talks have taken place between Marcus Rashford and Mikel Arteta [AFCamden]

Nothing is decided between Arsenal and Emile Smith Rowe [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom