• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal, February 3rd, 16:30 Sky Sports

Will Arsenal beat Bald Fraud FC?

• Yes

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 66 68.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Can see him start on the wing tbh, dont have any Good options there. Not in midfied though.
Regardless of the options we have it isn't going to happen. I may be wrong but most managers don't throw a player into a match 24 hours after they have signed the contract/loan deal. He might be on the bench but it isn't likely.
This is a huge match for both teams. Emery will want his best 11 out there. A new boy who barely knows his team mates names is not going to be on that list.

Malky

Established Member
Unleash Mavro at the back!
Jenks turns into an English peak Cafu, plays the game of his life and Mustafi puts Aguero in his pocket.

Seriously tho, we get anything from this game and it'll be an upset.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Regardless of the options we have it isn't going to happen. I may be wrong but most managers don't throw a player into a match 24 hours after they have signed the contract/loan deal. He might be on the bench but it isn't likely.
This is a huge match for both teams. Emery will want his best 11 out there. A new boy who barely knows his team mates names is not going to be on that list.
You are probably right. But i dont think most People thought guendouzi would play vs city last time either.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
You are probably right. But i dont think most People thought guendouzi would play vs city last time either.
The difference being that Guendouzi had been playing with his team mates in the squad for a few weeks already.
I didn't expect it but it was not so much a shock as a surprise. His performance of course justified the selection.
Maybe I have a similar surprise on Sunday though.

say yes

forum master baiter
————— Laca - Auba —————
Perisic - Xhaka - Torreira - Suarez
Kola - Mavro - Chambers - Jenko
——————— Leno ———————

We go again.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
————— Laca - Auba —————
Perisic - Xhaka - Torreira - Suarez
Kola - Mavro - Chambers - Jenko
——————— Leno ———————

We go again.
i would go with same formation Iwobi as LM and Kosh as CB

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Best scenario is Ederson plays but makes early mistake to let in harmless shot and is substituted with us 0-1 ahead.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
i would go with same formation Iwobi as LM and Kosh as CB

Yes me too, Mavro has been training with 1st team for a while now, he must be ready. Also I have no issues starting Suarez, its not like he's just flown half way around the world, we need him to play.

————— Laca - Auba —————
Iwobi - Xhaka - Torreira - Suarez
Kola - Mavro - Kos - Jenko
——————— Leno ———————

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom