• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal, February 3rd, 16:30 Sky Sports

Will Arsenal beat Bald Fraud FC?

• Yes

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 66 68.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
3 at the back with wing backs would be horrible against these ****s. Especially without Bellerin.

The alternative to 3 at the back with wingbacks is Jenkinson in a back 4 vs Sane though..

Honestly not sure how I'd set the team up for this one, all the options are fairly horrible, but I'd completely understand if Emery loaded up with defensive players in the centre and let City have the ball out wide.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Against City away I'd prefer 5 at the back tbh.. Kolasinac and one of AMN/Lich/Jenkinson in a back 4 against their wingers is stuff of nightmares.
They've looked pretty vulnerable this season, but turned up for the big games. Going to be hard, but if we get anything here it would do wonders for our confidene and top4 hopes..

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Against City away I'd prefer 5 at the back tbh.. Kolasinac and one of AMN/Lich/Jenkinson in a back 4 against their wingers is stuff of nightmares.
They've looked pretty vulnerable this season, but turned up for the big games. Going to be hard, but if we get anything here it would do wonders for our confidene and top4 hopes..
Any of those defenders is the stuff of nightmares unless Monreal is LB and Kos is properly fit.

Can see the reasoning, but I’d still go with 4 and attack. Get an early goal and anything can happen after their recent loss.

Would rather go for it and lose 8-2 than lose 1-0 with a packed defence, Pulis style. ;)

BobP

Memri Fan
Have a feeling we'll win this.

Whenever the media bring up the poor record of a team prior to a relevant fixture, the team which it pertains to usually ends up breaking the run.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Lichtsteiner is basically waving the white flag as is 5 at the back.

Our counter attacking is at it’s best when Laca, PEA, Ramsey and Özil play. I reckon we should go with that, if we just sit deep and invite pressure it could 3 or 4 conceded.

Leeroy1979

Play Özil and get guendouzi and Torreira to do his running. Let's go for it...Leno,
amn, kos/Montreal mustafi, kolasinac
Torreira guendouzi, Ramsey,
Özil
Auba, lacazette

May as well go down swinging

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Not sure about Torreira's haircut for tomorrow, could be a difficult game now.

I voted for draw but I don't think that it'll be a draw - it's just impossible to call because there's no knowing who will win this. Your lads are blowing hot + cold and our lot are capable of losing to sides from the foot of the table . . as has been demonstrated on a few occassions recently :-(
Anyhow, I'm hoping that we do win the game but that the rags get battered by Leicester tomorrow so that your league position isn't adversely affected by the result.
But, then again, you've got much better than a punchers chance against a hard hitting but glass jawed opponent and you could well take the points.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I voted for draw but I don't think that it'll be a draw - it's just impossible to call because there's no knowing who will win this. Your lads are blowing hot + cold and our lot are capable of losing to sides from the foot of the table . . as has been demonstrated on a few occassions recently :-(
Anyhow, I'm hoping that we do win the game but that the rags get battered by Leicester tomorrow so that your league position isn't adversely affected by the result.
But, then again, you've got much better than a punchers chance against a hard hitting but glass jawed opponent and you could well take the points.
Stop looking for friends. We've got no chance due to the imbeciles at the back. We'll roll over, not quite die, briefly recover before eventually rolling over again and dying.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Could explain Emeyr's comments regarding Suarez starting.
Yeah, if I had to guess I'd guess the team will be: Leno, Lichsteiner, Mustafi, Koscielny, Kolasinac; Torreira, Guendouzi; Suarez, Ramsey, Iwobi; Aubameyang

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, if I had to guess I'd guess the team will be: Leno, Lichsteiner, Mustafi, Koscielny, Kolasinac; Torreira, Guendouzi; Suarez, Ramsey, Iwobi; Aubameyang

I'd say it's possibly Jenkison at RB since Unai hooked Litch last game and maybe as well Mhki comes in.

Reactions: A_G

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

giphy.gif

He’s looking at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom