• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Manchester United 3 - 2 Arsenal | Thursday 2nd December | KO: 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

@Riou let's just end the game like this.

EZr3p6_U0AIT1Ds.jpg

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Our set peice delivery have been good but we've been poor at attacking the ball.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

We can't even bloody control the ball for 5 seconds today! We don't deserve to win this with such poor ball control!

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

United were there for the taking.

We could've concievably had 3 goals before Fernandes pulled them level 😡

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

This match could easily be Everton vs Southampton or something similar. Ugly teams with no managers

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
So what...cause we got that first goal, VAR not giving us that obvious pen for that pull on Tomi?

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not sure what kind of mentality is being instilled in the team.

I remember had young teams who were naieve in the sense that they attacked too much.

We go ahead and look in control then literally get pushed back to our box by continously playing backwards.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

That was coming. Wish we could work a goal like that instead of relying on deflections, set pieces and the keeper falling over.
I can feel the saltiness but it’s true tbh. :lol:

We create our chances when we press and win it high, we can’t really build attacks like they can though. And they’re not even playing that well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom