• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Manchester United vs Arsenal | December 5, 2018 | BT Sport | 20:00 GMT

Match prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

No Xhaka is a big, big loss. Guendouzi is a talent but levels below Granit (currently).

We've also had to complete a round trip to the Ukraine and gave everything on Sunday for the NLD.

This is going to be a tight scrappy affair unless Emery gets his hands on Pep's magic juice.

Uncle Good-Advice

Tim Sherwood's combined XI for Utd-Arsenal:

2FiWTX5.jpg

Last edited:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
No Xhaka is a big, big loss. Guendouzi is a talent but levels below Granit (currently).

We've also had to complete a round trip to the Ukraine and gave everything on Sunday for the NLD.

This is going to be a tight scrappy affair unless Emery gets his hands on Pep's magic juice.
I'm not sure oil money or Messi will be making an appearance mate. :lol:

Furious.

The one with a period. Fake Furious v1

Most of the players should be fairly fresh. The main concerns for burn out generally this season are Bellerin, Torreira, Xhaka in my view.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

A 2015 FA Cup smash & grab performance wouldn't be amiss tonight.

Gunner140

Yes, at the same time, United players are going to be motivated to try and prove that they aren't in complete shambles.

I would actually expect a boring 0-0 draw, because Mourinho won't risk anything, while we will be lacking "energy" because of NLD.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Most of the players should be fairly fresh. The main concerns for burn out generally this season are Bellerin, Torreira, Xhaka in my view.
Definitely Bellerin.

We’ll have a better idea following the winter fixtures.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

Going to Ukraine is no factor in this at all unless Emery feels the effects and turns into Mourinho for the night.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

If we can't beat them at their ground this time then we never will. I've said that before though

Malky

Established Member
Losing tonight is not an option!
That would hurt worse than a defeat against Sp**s, because as we seen against Chelsea - they're capable of good football. United, on the other hand, are ****e, awful football and I'm more worried about ourselves than United - that Sunday would of taken alot out the lads because they gave everything in that game.
That said, if we can match that same intensity and passion tonight then we'll steamroll the park-the-bus merchants.
**** United and **** Jose!!
COYG!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom