• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Newcastle vs Arsenal | Sunday, 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

What is you predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
He's losing his hair in a proper weird way. Doesn't make sense.

His hairline still looks good, just needs a decent transplant. He got the money, surely he must realize how ridiculous that patch looks?

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
A man getting a hair transplant is utterly embarrassing. Just shave it the **** off and live proudly. Don't try to cover it up with a wig, a transplant or a ****ing comb-over.
Tbh, not everyone looks good with a shaved head but its pretty hot if you can pull it off. Some people have bumps or uneven shape and their face and physique don't go with a bald head.

I shaved it off after going back and fourth with the idea of a transplant. But it made me feel like **** about myself and lack confidence. I mean the idea of having transplanted hair. I don't see or feel much difference in my attractiveness so why bother spending so much money and paying attention to hair again doesn't appeal as much to me. Not to mention the fresh feeling of being bald or getting shaved and looking unique gives me confidence.

But yeah if it doesn't suit you and you feel self conscious absolutely do it. As long as your happy and at peace its worth it.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
will never understand confidence problems with loosing hair... makes no sense to me

Lol seriously? You lack empathy so much you can’t even imagine why someone would lose confidence if their appearance changed dramatically? Have you even watched Seinfeld?

giphy.gif

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Lol seriously? You lack empathy so much you can’t even imagine why someone would lose confidence if their appearance changed dramatically? Have you even watched Seinfeld?

giphy.gif
I can probably quote every single episode start to finish :)
but yeah, I dont get it. Confidence is in your head, not outside of it. Of course nice hair and all that **** helps, but still, at the end of the day, it's in your head, and how well do you use it

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

City, Pool and Sp**s all getting 3 pts with one of Chelsea/United to lose out tomorrow.

I am praying that we can put out a decent team tomorrow or at least have some fire power from the bench. I'd like to see Ceballos, Lacazette and Pepe all have a run out. We need 6pts from the first two.

remains

I can probably quote every single episode start to finish :)
but yeah, I dont get it. Confidence is in your head, not outside of it. Of course nice hair and all that **** helps, but still, at the end of the day, it's in your head, and how well do you use it
Would you still be confident if your **** fell off?

GunnerUK

Was overly confident going into his game the day the window shut. Then found out No Lacazette, No Pepe, No Özil, No Kolasinac and we’ve got a predicted line up of.

Leno, Monreal, Sokratis, Luiz, Maitland-Niles; Torreira, Xhaka; Mkhitaryan, Willock, Nelson; Aubameyang

Bit worried now but I know in this statement I’m showing no faith in Willock or Nelson.

Want both of these boys to have a massive game fate have provided a brilliant opportunity for them.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Was overly confident going into his game the day the window shut. Then found out No Lacazette, No Pepe, No Özil, No Kolasinac and we’ve got a predicted line up of.

Leno, Monreal, Sokratis, Luiz, Maitland-Niles; Torreira, Xhaka; Mkhitaryan, Willock, Nelson; Aubameyang

Bit worried now but I know in this statement I’m showing no faith in Willock or Nelson.

Want both of these boys to have a massive game fate have provided a brilliant opportunity for them.

Well we definitely will struggle if we play Nacho at RB, AMN at LB, Willock at RW and Nelson as CF.

On a serious note, even if this is the first game, we really need to pick up the 3 points. I hate to see us already behind and playing catch up this early.

Needless to say we need to be very focused at the back, no silly mistakes to gift Newcastle a goal. Don't think they will create many opportunities on their own. They will be waiting mainly for mistakes or to just hit us on the counter the moment we commit too many men forward.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'm not confident, expecting a loss. Would be very happy to win this.

So many people are confident. It must be the transfer window effect but when you put it into perspective. If he goes with Chambers Sokratis as a CB pairing and then AMN and Monreal, that's probably worse than last season. You then have a midfield or Guendouzi and Xhaka if he doesn't trust Willock. We know that doesn't work. Pepe isn't ready, Laca looks behind in fitness, Auba is on fire and he will likely trust the hit or miss Miki. Will Ceballos start out of position on the left.

I am not confident in St Maximin 1v1 vs Nacho. I would play Nelson to protect him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom