• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Newcastle vs Arsenal | Sunday, 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

What is you predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Used to stand in much the same place in the Northbank as a young teenager and a bloke with his nipper on his shoulders was always there. Remembering thinking such a lucky kid, he gets to see the corners

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Tbh, not everyone looks good with a shaved head but its pretty hot if you can pull it off. Some people have bumps or uneven shape and their face and physique don't go with a bald head.

I shaved it off after going back and fourth with the idea of a transplant. But it made me feel like **** about myself and lack confidence. I mean the idea of having transplanted hair. I don't see or feel much difference in my attractiveness so why bother spending so much money and paying attention to hair again doesn't appeal as much to me. Not to mention the fresh feeling of being bald or getting shaved and looking unique gives me confidence.

But yeah if it doesn't suit you and you feel self conscious absolutely do it. As long as your happy and at peace its worth it.
Hair and Fashion Mania back at it again.

Lovely read this Sunday morning.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Just my luck that the Eid holiday had to coincide with our first matchday :lol:

I've already advised my wife that we'll be leaving my grandmothers at 15:00 sharp to make the drive to her parents.

Fortunately for me, her father is a fellow gooner & will have the TV on BEIN's channel 11 in anticipation of the kickoff.

Heres hoping we get off our 2019/2020 campaign off to a flyer.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser

I've already advised my wife that we'll be leaving my grandmothers at 15:00 sharp to make the drive to her parents.

Fortunately for me, her father is a fellow goomer & will have the TV on BEIN's channel 11 in anticipation of the kickoff.

Whatever that means, congratulations.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not been this excited about a new season for a few years. Keep seeing people say we’ll struggle with the injuries but I like the look of the team we’ll likely see today and our bench will probably have Pepe and Lacazette on it.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Not been this excited about a new season for a few years. Keep seeing people say we’ll struggle with the injuries but I like the look of our team we’ll likely see today.

What say you? Win, lose or draw?

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

No worries. Anything in common the FIL besides organs is a great fortune.

Eid Mubarak, btw.

Thanks, mate.

I certainly lucked out in that regard.

He studied in Glasgow back in the 60's & has an affinity for Celtic.

Can't imagine he'd be thrilled to read what went down in the Tierney thread this summer :lol:

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Thanks, mate.

I certainly lucked out in that regard.

He studied in Glasgow back in the 60's & has an affinity for Celtic.

Can't imagine he'd be thrilled to read what went down in the Tierney thread this summer :lol:
:lol: Probably should get a bottle of red and read it together for further bonding.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Not been this excited about a new season for a few years. Keep seeing people say we’ll struggle with the injuries but I like the look of the team we’ll likely see today and our bench will probably have Pepe and Lacazette on it.

Genuinely happy that you are excited after your state of mind at the start of summer :D

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Fortunately for me, her father is a fellow gooner & will have the TV on BEIN's channel 11 in anticipation of the kickoff.

My father in law’s over again too. He’s a gooner. Watching the match with him though . . . every player is ‘what’s his name’. :rolleyes: Good bloke though really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts

Top Bottom