• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Newcastle vs Arsenal | Sunday, 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

What is you predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Superb counter that.

Mkhi ball was quality and excellent timing by Auba.

Willock gone from being a player with zero ability and Im troll for defending him last season to a player that people cant stop praising this season.

Tears in my eyes!

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Steve Bruce looks like he could do with a few thousand rounds of weight watchers.

The man looks like he'd be more comfortable on the savanna than a bench :lol:

Steps

We look so poor, and it looks pretty system-related to me. Emery hasn't gotten this right.
Have to agree. Disappointed in the setup. Just doesn't feel like much thought was given to the personnel - he had a formation and just pulled from the bin of players and whomever name came out, he picked a spot and put them in.

Vibra

Established Member
Xhaka has been the only one capable of opening Newcastle up. Mistake prone, perhaps, pointless hardly. Mkhi is a disaster

Has he been opening them up? I can only remember that one through pass and then passing it back to the CBs and sideways to Monreal

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Xhaka has been the only one capable of opening Newcastle up. Mistake prone, perhaps, pointless hardly. Mkhi is a disaster
Not as bad as Mkhi maybe but we'd benefit with a more attacking player in his stead. Guen and Willock look capable enough to handle deep midfield by themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom