• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | North London Derby (Home) | Saturday, 10th of February at 12:30 (GMT) | BT Sport

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IslingtonBornandbred

Excited to see our attack. Looks like 433 which you’ve got to admit suits pretty much every midfielder we have.

An Elneny, Xhaka, Wilshere midfield is subpar but nice and stable, it’s also decently press resistant (on paper).

I really hope they either sit quite flat so Xhaka at the base and Elneny and Jack either side of him especially when we don't have possession or Elneny and Xhaka deep with Jack just in front.

I'd rather not see Elneny sitting with Xhaka going forward and making off the ball runs ahead of the ball and Jack having to sit. That would be the worse option imo but something we've seen before.

Ewarwoowar

Our team a little more conservative losing a little more fizz going forward with out the Ram, eases the pressure a bit on their back line, but solidifies ours a little better too.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Ramsey out is a big blow, this type of game is tailor-made for him.

Is it? He's not very good under pressure, Sp**s aren't going to sit back here. They will press the hell out of us.

Hope we make use of Auba's pace with some vertical and long passing to avoid their high press.

Midfield is worryingly boring though, no idea how we're going to progress the ball forward tbh.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We usually have problems with Dembele as well. Lad tends to just stroll through our midfield as nobody, too strong.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Is it? He's not very good under pressure, Sp**s aren't going to sit back here. They will press the hell out of us.

Hope we make use of Auba's pace with some vertical and long passing to avoid their high press.

Midfield is worryingly boring though, no idea how we're going to progress the ball forward tbh.
We'll heavily depending on mkhi Özil and jack to move the ball forward

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Happy that Ramsey's not playing he would've struggled against the press, is he really injured or is Wenger doing his rested instead of dropped thing.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
The unbolded part is what makes it fantastic. They finish 5th we finish 6th but we win the Europa league and qualify that way GIRUY Sp**s cocks. Even if we are behind we are still ahead.

Yeah I get that but why not us finish above them and win the EL :)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We usually have problems with Dembele as well. Lad tends to just stroll through our midfield as nobody, too strong.
Yes we'll be in problem if him and Wanyama played today because we always struggle against them

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

DVq6Z3QWsAApZfc.jpg:large

Those shinpads tho. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom