• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Norwich v Arsenal | December 1, 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
These bast*rds pushed Sanchez into a camera pit. Hope Freddie's showing that vid over and over with Jerusalem playing in the background.

Last edited:

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

OMG. A friend of mine who's at the Norwich game has just seen Poch coming out a hotel. Must be off to the game, wonder why? Absolutely mental, go on Raul!

I reckon Josh may extend his trip..:Celebration:

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

OMG. A friend of mine who's at the Norwich game has just seen Poch coming out a hotel. Must be off to the game, wonder why? Absolutely mental, go on Raul!

Legit?

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Lets hope he's there to get some tips from the next Arsenal manager. The legend that is Freddie.

MikeVinna

Established Member
I hope Freddie goes for a sensible line-up. Take the fight to them :drool:

Leno

Chambers Sokratis/Luiz Holding Tierney

Torreira Guendouzi

Pepe Özil Auba

Laca​

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

We are about to find out if Poch isn't here on Mon.

giphy.gif

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Got to say, these trying times have brought in the best of the forum banter wise.

Better than the Özil and the Benzema window, tbf.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Ahhhhhhh what is this feeling.. haven't felt it in a while.. I think its called 'hope', 'enthusiasm', 'excitement', a week or 2 ago this fixture looked horrid, not exactly the hardest but I was expecting 'Emerys men' too make it into a drag, bore the hell out of us and maybe scrape a win or draw.

Its so nice to go into this unknown but hopeful that it can only get better, football for the past few months have been a dread with little interest, I'm actually looking forwards too watching this one later :)

Beast Incarnate

Can't wait to see our line-up. I'm intrigued to see what Freddie will go with. I hear he likes the team to really press. Wouldn't be surprised to Saka and Willock in the team

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
That's a scary picture. Makes me wonder how it is to take instructions from somebody who was an inferior player to you.
You might want to ask Titi Henry or Dennis Bergkamp when they took instructions from Arsène Wenger? Or Cantona from Ferguson?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well from their posts on social media both Luiz and Özil will be with the squad. is Freddie will go Özil Auba Pepe Laca from the start? or will go with one of his youngsters and put laca on bench so Auba will play in his usual position?

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Can't wait to see our line-up. I'm intrigued to see what Freddie will go with. I hear he likes the team to really press. Wouldn't be surprised to Saka and Willock in the team
You've only got to look at all the different line ups that AM posters put on to realise whatever he chooses will be slagged off by some.

Chooses AMN . . 'At last, faith in the youngsters' . . . 'WTF, AMN is hopeless'.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom