• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Norwich v Arsenal | December 1, 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Freddie left the third sub way too late. He just watched from the sidelines while Norwich gained all the momentum. Not a good start from him but I think it’s pretty clear the players are he biggest issue here. No leaders, unbalanced squad, lack of technical and physical ability and most of all total lack of commitment and team effort. These players do not like to play with each other. Extremely poorly built squad.
Totally agree but will add that im sick of seeing defenders like Chambers playing as a traditional right winger. He plays to far up the pitch and struggles to get back when they are hit with a counter move. The other thing that will do not do consistently and rarely enough is our ability to win the ball back. Our one on ones has been poor for a number of years and needs a massive change. Ball retention is naff.

Midfield are barley existent which means for 70% of the game theres a gaping hole in the middle with opposition players filling it.

Malky

Established Member
I'm seething with hatred at Özil and Laca. Martinelli only played for 8 minutes but had more impact than both of his seniors.

Which brings me to point number two; what an utter useless decision to bring on Saka instead of Pepe/Martinelli.

Leno is as good as it gets. This feels like a win ffs.
Wouldn’t waste the clubs time offering a big new contract to Laca, give the money to Auba and let him take the CF role with Martinelli out wide. Saka ain’t ready for this level, lad looks lost on the pitch.

Gooner_girl14

Disappointed but you can't expect miracles after a few days. Our midfield is terrible, dont think Xhaka, Torreira or Guendouzi are adequately covering the defence at all and they're not linking up to our front three either. Midfield has to be our top priority in Jan. Think Martinelli should have come on much earlier instead so Saka. I wonder why Pepe didn't play...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Depending on Saka has to stop the guy is not ready for this he weak he getting bullied too easily. Willock need to be stronger he has the ability to be good midfielder.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
As some have noted, much better ambition until the last ten minutes.

Without a coherent midfield and CB personnel, expect more of this.

Willock was a disaster today, and while I still love the kid's potential, this is what you sometimes get playing youth.

Kola simply can't play in a back 4.

Pepe must have a knock, no other explanation.

Özil played very well.

Lol when people say Chambers > Bellerin.
Chambers, Willock, Kola defending, Mustafi, Laca were Championship level today. This squad :rolleyes:

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Wouldn’t waste the clubs time offering a big new contract to Laca, give the money to Auba and let him take the CF role with Martinelli out wide. Saka ain’t ready for this level, lad looks lost on the pitch.

Yes mate, you've perfectly defined the meaning of common sense.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Dont know if you guys get the same footage as me now

Swedish studio is showing graphics showing how Xhaka and Guendozi doesnt work together.

Mainly that Guendozi doesnt work in tandem with Xhaka, often out of position

What Ive been saying Forever!

Also highlighted how bad our guys are att trackinh back, except for Torreira who moves quickly into the area infront of the cbs where a dm should be...

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Freddie needs to work on our defensive organisation and use professional fouling when we are caught upfield.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Arsenal fans should have lower & more realistic expectations.

I don't understand how you can be mad at Freddie when he's been the head coach for 2 days, and has 0 experience.

What were you expecting?

trippyhippy

Hope this doesn't get classed as saka bashing but he hasn't even shown in one premier league a bit of quality and any reasons as to why he should start. Martinelli and pepe should have been the subs that came on. Saka needs a loan in january and then one in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould
Top Bottom