• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Sheffield United v Arsenal | Sunday, April 11 | KO: 19:02 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,096
  • Views 40,208

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Martinelli playing in this dead rubber so Willian (who was awful last Thursday) is fit to start the big European game next week...**** like this is why everyone wants Arteta sacked, tbh :lol:

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I am going to watch the game only because I want to see Martinelli and Saka as LB. Not a popular opinion but I think he as LB is a good option. Like Lucas Vazquez as RB. If you want to overlap you need FB like Dani Alvez or Marcelo. So is not bad to have that option for some games.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
I don't effin believe this, has he started martinelli to get in people's good graces? He should still be sacked.

Malky

Established Member
At least Pepe and Martinelli are starting, rather that than Willian and Auba in his current form/mood. Not as enthusiastic about Saka at LB or Ceballos as the 10.
If Ceballos is having his usual disasterclass tonight, I'd like to see Pepe as the 10 and Nelson on the wing.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
People won't like this, but leno just isn't trustworthy to have in the sticks all season, we need a new GK. Ryan was a waste of money.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I don't care where Ceballos is meant to play, he'll just end up dropping deep and doing 360 spins, when there's players in space to pass to, by default.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Could have started Nelson in place of Ceballos ffs. What does Ceballos bring to the table?

TinFish

Wished Martinelli was in at top and has someone else at LW. I want to see what the boy can do up in attack!

The fact that Saka is LB and Bellerin/Cedric isn't in is good.

Happy with the lineup I guess apart from Lacazette who will eventually get subbed off.

Got a feeling Ceballos will step it up today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom