• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Sheffield United v Arsenal | Sunday, April 11 | KO: 19:02 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,096
  • Views 40,381

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Martinelli's obligatory game under arteta, gets to Thursday and the excuse is, we can't be putting 9 youngsters in 1 team!! so here's Willian.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hope it's a back three with Xhaka back there, tbh... don't want Saka so far from the goal, don't want Dani as a 10.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Wack ass lineup from Arteta today. Wasn't expecting an Azeez start but he could have put Martinelli upfront and played Nelson LW at least. Ceballos needs to fack off aswell, I'd have even seen Willian there instead. Ideally, it should have been:

Xhaka Partey
Pepe Nelson Saka
Martinelli

Don't really want Saka starting either but still.

They won't do too badly (I hope) but we could have done way better.

Malky

Established Member
It's absolutely mental how Ceballos is a Real Madrid player, when you watch him you'd think he was a reject from Real Valladolid. His loan has been such a pointless waste of time and money, fuming if we sign him in the summer.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Wack ass lineup from Arteta today. Wasn't expecting an Azeez start but he could have put Martinelli upfront and played Nelson LW at least. Ceballos needs to fack off aswell, I'd have even seen Willian there instead. Ideally, it should have been:

Xhaka Partey
Pepe Nelson Saka
Martinelli

Don't really want Saka starting either but still.

They won't do too badly (I hope) but we could have done way better.
We'll lose anyway, then we'll go into Thursday with Arteta raving about how good Willian is and that Martinelli needs "time".

GLITCH

Martinelli playing in this dead rubber so Willian (who was awful last Thursday) is fit to start the big European game next week...**** like this is why everyone wants Arteta sacked, tbh :lol:
Hopefully Martinelli has a very good game. Need to put pressure on Arteta.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
I was heartbroken when the Ex arsenal mouthpiece came out and said they all believe in Arteta...does nobody listen to the fans.

He's a ****e coneman ffs.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
At this point in time Madrid will be looking to get rid of Ceballos for free. Then again this is Madrid, they're great at getting prices for their players, so expect us to pay £30m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts

Top Bottom