• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | Tuesday 26th January | KO:20:15 | BT Sport (Maybe)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Hate to say it, but Eddie and Nelson would’ve not put that in the back of the net.

The boy just likes the pressure.
At this point, I'd have been worried if it was them. Reiss possibly would have put it away, he hasn't been snatching at his shots the way Eddie has of late. Both players are really low on confidence and Saka is super resilient in comparison.

novar

yeah it was a dive, don't know why you're surprised we're diving at least once every match nowadays

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Saka is the best player in this squad. And say whatever you want but Lacazette is the best CF we have. He is excellent linking and giving balls to Saka and Auba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom