• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal | Sunday July 12 | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,087
  • Views 110,420

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Honestly the fact that we play with five defenders is a damning indictment of our defenders to be honest.

Its basically admitting that we can't defend unless we have at least 6-7 defensive minded players on the pitch. Even then we muck things up.

Cowardly and not the Arsenal way. Four at the back, keep a good defensive shape, play some attacking players and let teams fear us again.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
FFS! I was super excited when Laca got that beauty of a goal and then one of the three stooges at the back had to gift them a goal UGH!

Preacher

Always Crying
Kolasinac had plenty of time on the ball to make the best decision, somehow he managed to do the worst. He is not a footballer.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I feel like Martinez is **** in those 1 vs 1 situations. Doesn't stand up tall like Leno.
it's not that he needed to stay up he just needed to stay relatively central. come out then as be is pushed wide drop back toward the goal.

I like Laca and Pepe world class goals. But their general play is probably worst in the history of the club for players in their positions.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Typical Mourinho style of playing, sit back and wait for counter attacks.

Sp**s did us all a huge favour and got rid of Potchettino. He had them looking like an actual side.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
:lol::lol:

People on here. He is a terrible LCB. There are players who are doing the minimum, Laca, Pepe, Mustafi, Luiz, Kola, Leno, and people think are world-class. We need to start valuing these players without the Arsenal glasses. They are not good enough.

Pepe has done fine this season, Hydro. Laca did what he needed to do today (though I do agree he needs to be sold).

Problem with Kola is that he has never had a final ball in him, even in the Emery Cut Back days.

I get that he's been played out of position due to many circumstances, but **** me there are people who actually think he's done well there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom