• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham vs Arsenal | 21/04/07

RockyRocastle

Established Member
RocktheCasbah said:
That's priceless..

"We still owe Arsenal a couple of results after what happened earlier this season and it was unfortunate we didn't get the three points."

After what happened this season... That'll be when when we beat them 3-0, came from 2-0 down at the Lane with a second string side and then beat them 3-1 at the Grove then, will it?

How he can use the word "unfortunate" as well, anyone would think it was them who conceded an equaliser in the 5th minute of 4 minutes injury time.

"We know there are critics out there who have questioned us after the big games, but we don't bottle the big games and our record in the UEFA Cup this season proves that."

Which is why Sp**s are top of the league, unbeaten, have won the Carling Cup, are in the UEFA Cup semi finals and the FA Cup final., aren't they? Aren't they? Oh hang on...

No, blowing a 2-0 semi final lead at home to the Arse, a 3-1 quarter final lead at Chelsea doesn't count as bottling at Tottenham, clearly.

"We had a British record of eight straight wins and that was against some very good sides so that proves we can compete against the best."

In the UEFA Cup?

"It's about what we do as a team and we know that to get in the Champions League in a few years' time we have to beat the likes of Arsenal. But as far as I'm concerned, our season has been just as good as theirs. "

Despite the fact that we were actually in the Champions league and are currently 4 places and 11 points ahead of Sp**s? Oh and we knocked them out of a cup competition.

EDIT: That's 5 places and 13 points..

"We had a longer run in Europe than them even though it was the UEFA Cup and while they are ahead of us in the league, we also went far in the other cup competitions."

Er, what? One round further in the FA Cup and one round less in the Carling Cup...

Time for your medication, Mr Keane.

:lol: Brilliant!

What a deluded pikey **** he is. Typical yid really.
They'll never beat the Arsenal!

sesquioxide

RockyRocastle said:
RocktheCasbah said:
Time for your medication, Mr Keane.

:lol: Brilliant!

What a deluded pikey c**t he is. Typical yid really.
They'll never beat the Arsenal!

Quite right. If they were serious about overtaking us, then they could begin by beating us ... which they haven't done in this century.

Jimbo14

lol. no1 hates that c*nt more than me. I don't mind sayin, a couple of the yids players i don't dislike. Such as King and berbatov. But Keane is the moaniest wankiest C*nt in english football. In second place to that honour is probably rooney by the way.

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
Can't say I don't dislike him either, and I'm Irish!

You could say me being a Gooner nullifies that, but then I think Roy Keane is a legend...

Alfonso

Established Member
kaids said:

You could say me being a Gooner nullifies that, but then I think Roy Keane is a legend...

But good old Roy Keane walked out on your country ahead of the 2002 World Cup. Did that dent his legendary status in Ireland?

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
Alfonso said:
But good old Roy Keane walked out on your country ahead of the 2002 World Cup. Did that dent his legendary status in Ireland?
For some, but not for me. I didn't see it as that black and white anyway.

True Gooner

Established Member
Viper said:
RockyRocastle said:
After the game, me and my mate started walking up to Seven Sisters Station and went into a shop to get a drink. We came out the shop, and there are these two Arsenal fans wearing home kits and they both looked about 15. They are suddenly surrounded by 8-10 Sp**s fans who start jostling and threatening them. One of them managed to run off but the other one got circled. Then, egged on by around 20 Sp**s fans nearby, they all start jostling this kid and force him to take his shirt off in the middle of the street. They then said they were going to burn it in front of his face!

Me and my mate left before it got really ugly, id love to be able to say either of us were hard enough or brave enough to fight off 20 odd Sp**s fans and save the kid but we couldn't. It looked like they let him go when they had the shirt, and he was a bit silly wearing it, but what happened to him was totally reprehensible.

Where were the police? Nowhere. They were loads directly outside the ground, but they left the rest of the High Road back to the station unpoliced. In some ways them equalising might have been a good thing, because if they had lost it would have been much worse. My friend who is a Sp**s season ticket holder was telling me how useless the police are there, they basically let the Sp**s fans attack the away fans and then if the away fans fight back they get arrested!

From the official site. Not surprising to see the yids up to their usual tricks.
Those f****g yids really are Grade A c**nts.

But why? I dont see why you got to pick a fight with a couple of kids...its not even cool, its bullying. Why? Are all Spuds like that? I think its a minority (not living in England)
Would you guys walk around in colours on an average day?

Besides, Sp**s supporters should pick a fight wit someone their own size - like Lampard :wink:

RC8 said:
Jackus said:
RC8 said:
If they refused though, I would have left with nothing more to say, one man alone can't fight against 20 stupid animals (spuds) unless he is provided with a weapon.

Unless...

Beast! Beast!

He'd probably hit some random woman instead due to his dreadful aim, and fall to the ground in slow motion as soon as they touch him.

:lol:

Seriously though, I wouldn't want to be involved in a fight with him. According to recent reports he is here to stay, and if Wenger has faith in him, so do I

Famous last words :?:

qs

Established Member
Alfonso said:
kaids said:

Depends who you ask. Personally I hate the **** and consider him a traitor.

dos1986

Established Member
LOL Arsenal/Sp**s dressing rooms half time....

Arsenal dressing room:

Wenger - "Right listen closely this is what we will do. Tottenham will try and defend their lead and hang on for one nil, [suppressing a laugh] they try this every year. Their CBs will camp out on the edge of their penalty area, they already started this behaviour as soon as they scored. We now have 3 in central midfield versus their two so Diaby and Gilberto, push on and occupy Jenas and Zokora. That combined with their defence dropping too deep will allow Fabregas the freedom of the pitch and allow him to run the midfield. Eboue and Clichy, you two can push on and occupy their wide midfielders, Fabregas will always find you when he has time on the ball. Lennon is no threat on the left and has been told not to leave Rocha unprotected anyway. Tainio will leave his position on the right to try and help out in the centre once they realise they are overrun. Our CBs can push right up as neither Berbatov or Keane are quicker than Toure. And remember, you are all fitter than them and they will tire."

Arsenal Players - "Yes boss."

Tottenham dressing room:

Jeans - "Cracking goal Robbie."
Keane - "Thanks mate."
Lennon - "Who's up for clubbing tonight?."
Jenas - "I'm in."
Jol - "Hey, settle down lads. Listen to me. We can win this 1-0."
Berbatov - "But we never keep a clean sheet, surely we must look for the second goal?"
Jol - "Don't worry, I know what I am doing. We can still score a second from a set piece."
Berbatov - "But we never score goals from set pieces and we already got lucky from one once today. We don't even practise them."
Jol - "Don't worry Berbatov, I know what I am doing. Now, Lennon, you're having a great game. Eboue hasn't had a run at Rocha once yet. Keep doing whatever it is you're doing out there on the left."
Berbatov - "But he hasn't done anything? Not one dribble, not one shot, not one cross. He should play on the right."
Jol - "Don't worry Berbatov, I know what I am doing. Now, Jenas and Zokora, great game, you dominated the midfield first half."
Zokora - "But they brought Fabregas on, they have an extra man, we need help."
Jol - "Don't worry, Tainio will come inside and help out, and Robbie will try and stop the ball getting to Fabregas."
Berbatov - "That plan didn't work in the two cup games against them did it?"
Jol - "Don't worry, I know what I am doing. Anything to add Chris?"
Hughton - "Yeah, I've drawn a really nice picture of you boss."
Jol - "That is great work little man".

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
NEWS FLASH - CHIMBONDA EYES GUNNERS SWITCH
PASCAL Chimbonda last night risked the wrath of Tottenham fans by claiming: I want to play for Arsenal.

French defender Chimbonda has been a big hit since moving from Wigan last summer.

But on the eve of Tottenham's clash with Charlton he opened the door to arch-rivals Arsenal.

"I would like to play for Arsenal one day," said Chimbonda. "Who knows where I will end up?

"Football is a strange game and you can never tell where you will end up.

"Arsenal are a great club but right now I am at Tottenham."

:lol:

www.people.co.uk/sport/football/tm_head ... _page.html

awooga83

Established Member
Haha thats quality that surely can't be true i mean even if you thought that you couldn't say it but then say i'm going to stay at Sp**s.

Captain

Established Member
Chimbonda is a prime example of a footballing mercenary. Didn't he say similar things when he was at Wigan and wanted to go to Sp**s?

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom