• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wembley Hotspur v Arsenal | March 2, 2019 12:30 GMT | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

F*ck knows how I feel about the team but we HAVE to dominate their midfield.

BobP

Memri Fan
Mustafi starting...

giphy.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
another reason that Emery not trust either Özil or Kola in big games both were great against Bournemouth

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
could sense Musti st rb, but apart frok thst the team is well balanced. we should dominate good part of the game

ptrcopp

F*ck knows how I feel about the team but we HAVE to dominate their midfield.

Techincally we should be fine with Sissoko and Wanyama. It’s just whether we get the fouls and the punishment that should follow. Wanyama, even before he was at Sp**s, gets away with murder against us

Jae

Think it'll be Auba, Torreira Özil on after half time. Need to try and stay in the game until the second half.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I see it's what I said we'd do, press hard and force them into errors, tire them out, bring Auba and Mesut on against tired legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom