• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Of the Season

Who is the player of the season?

• Total voters

MustOezil

I disagree, Ramsey has had a very strong second half of the season(who was pooor in the first half) but Wilshere throughout has been more consistent with his form only dropping in recent matches. Wilshere constantly being one of best performers in the majoriry of matches this season (also our best player in Europa matches).

I agree that he was consistent, but in my opinion - consistently mediocre

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Again off the top of my head weren't Wilshere's best performances in the early Europa stages? He then carried a bit of that momentum into some more important games then became crap.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
So some people are against voting now, i think is actually better.
1 game cant set up a Season favorite. If Cech had the game of his life against Atletico he still has a crappy season at his back.

We can be more objective now, we can see who was the most consistent player of the season.

marting

Rambo has been his usual frustrating self at times, but the guy does get goals however, I have gone for Monreal, his been the most constant player we have had this year, his performed better in the final third as well. I have voted him because he has been consistent.... I’m not sure I can say that about any other arsenal player this season.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
No one has had a stand out season. Obviously.

Can POTS go to the fans who stayed with the team even though they were struggling to entertain/deliver results? Those fans don't get enough credit. Not grouping myself into them, but to those who turned up at the emirates week in week out home and away where we are especially struggling deserve high praise.

skip spence

Id say Ramsey, Özil and Monreal has been our best players, in that order.

Ramsey POTY quite comfortably.

Good to see the majority speak sense. The Ramsey haters are a loud but small minority it seems.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Wish we had chucked the 70m for Auba last summer. He'd have been a shoe in for player of the season. As things stand it's got to be Ramsey though.

Gunners4life

Definitely Not RonaldoMadness
We wouldn't have needed Lacazette then. He's only so important for us cause he's cup tied. We could also have got a winger which wouldve left us with a more balanced squad.

Having both Lacazette and Aubameyang is useful mate.

Two top quality strikers and we have Welback foo. Good depth is needed to challenge on all fronts (not that we will be anytime soon)

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup
Top Bottom