• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - CL: Steaua București vs Arsenal | 02/10/07

gstew

Almunia 7
Sagna 7
Toure 8
Senderos 8
clichy 7
Hleb 7.5
Flamini 7.5
Cesc 7
Eboue 4.5
RVP 7.5
Ade 7

Gilberto 7.5

gstew

I would like to applaud the forum for taking the ratings seriously. These are the most consistent set of ratings I have ever seen. Anyone who didn't watch the match would have a perfect understanding of how each player performed.

I made sure to assign my ratings before looking at all the others. And I couldn't believe how similar mine was to so many others. And it is especially good to see the whipping boys (Senderos, Ade, Flams, Song, etc.) get high scores when they play well. No more bashing of players just because they have poor reputations among our fan base. This allows the collective attitude about individual players to change. Everyone deserves a fair chance to be judged on the player they are, not the player they were.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

The ratings are basically spot on , although this is ithe 2nd game running that strikers are beating our offside and getting one on one with the keeper on a couple of occasions. Going to get punished sooner or later if it is not recitified .

The other things is people are being a bit harsh on Ade's work rate and contribution . IF it wasn't for his tireless contribution we would not have scored the goal. Oh and credit to RVP for his positioning for the goal.

ronitc

Almunia - 6.5

Clichy - 7
Senderos - 7.5
Toure - 7.5
Sagna - 7

Hleb - 7.5
Flamini - 7
Cesc - 6.5
Eboue - 4.5

Adebayor - 5.5
van Persie - 8 - motm, good performance.

hesham

Established Member
Almunia 7
Sagna 7
Touré 7
Senderos 8
Clichy 7
Fabregas 6
Hleb 7.5
Flamini 7.5
Eboue 6
RvP 7.5
Ade 7

Lancelot

Established Member
Re: Steaua Bucharest V ARSENAL ratings

Almunia - 6.5
Sagna - 7.5
Senderos - 10
Touré - 9
Clichy - 7
Eboue - 5
Fabregas - 7
Flamini - 9
Hleb - 8.5
Adebayor - 7
RVP - 7

Sub:
Gilberto - 7

regele

Established Member
Almunia: 7 Solid except for that thing, but thankfully Kolo was there

Sagna: 7.5 Solid performance

Senderos: 9 Every time he got involved he came away with the ball, he only miss placed one pass, but he wasn't the only one who did that throughout the game.

Toure: 8.5 Solid and did well in the Almunia situation

Clichy: 6.5 Everybody's written about the final ball and I also thought he messed around with the ball too much after he managed to take it from his opponent instead of finding a way to clear the danger

Eboue: 5 poor

Cesc: 7.5 He passed the ball around nicely, it didn't seem like he did too much though, but having been at the game I can tell you that there was no occasion when he could have taken a shot and didn't, except for that miss, there wasn't much more he could have done, Steaua were onto him as soon as he got the ball and didn't give him any space

Flams: 9 never stops going that guy

Hleb: 8Our most threatening player attack wise

Ade: 7.5 Tried to get involved, got a goal pass in the end and my friends who watched the game on telly told me he was quite a nuisance

RVP 7 Got the goal, but didn't do much else

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Almunia - 6
Sagna - 7.5
Senderos - 8
Touré - 7
Clichy - 7
Eboue - 5.5
Fabregas - 7
Flamini - 7
Hleb - 8
Adebayor - 7.5
RVP - 7.5

Gilberto - 6.5

MDGoonah41

Established Member
I'm not at work today, so I'll do the writeup here tomorrow. If you haven't gotten your ratings in yet, do so now.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
1516295955_806e2298fa.jpg

Large image, part 1

1517188776_7f4b5dc3e9.jpg

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom