• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-Season Summer 2021

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Pre-season isnt telling you much anyhow.
It's mostly all teams on very different stages of their fitness and preparations.
Also, if you just hit 3-4 very high intensity training sessions to get to a proper fitness level, you'll always look absolutely crushed and slow'ish on a pre-season game falling into such periods.

I tend to rarely judge players on pre-season outings.
Maybe sometimes some new kids who show some promise at max.
Yes both teams losing possession alot also we starting with 5 players who all could leave

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I know it’s cool to hate on Eddie but his overall play has improved quite a bit. I used to hate seeing him out on the wing but it has helped his technique a lot.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Nketiah and one also does not get the topscorer at youth-level for England without being good.

It's just that we can pretty safely say that we have seen enough to say that he'll never quite become what we expect in a striker for our club, our standards are and should be to eventually either sign a new RVP/Sanchez/Henry level striker or sign a kid/give time to a kid from the academy that looks to really have the upside to eventually get there.

It is a key thing for every well-run top club to sell players like Nketiah at that very point in time where you feel like its not quite going to work, not when every other club gets the same sense of it.
30m wasnt so far off with him at a particular point in time, now it is gonna be 15m max.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We just praise him few minutes ago.

So all goals we conceded came from mistakes that's definitely not positive

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
There's absolutely nothing wrong with Nketiah and one also does not get the topscorer at youth-level for England without being good.

It's just that we can pretty safely say that we have seen enough to say that he'll never quite become what we expect in a striker for our club, our standards are and should be to eventually either sign a new RVP/Sanchez/Henry level striker or sign a kid/give time to a kid from the academy that looks to really have the upside to eventually get there.

It is a key thing for every well-run top club to sell players like Nketiah at that very point in time where you feel like its not quite going to work, not when every other club gets the same sense of it.
30m wasnt so far off with him at a particular point in time, now it is gonna be 15m max.
I know but I see some stupid statements regarding Eddie. People on this forum say Eddie is league one standard. Do you really think the club would waste time with players who were league one standard? They’re all PL quality. Maybe not Arsenal quality, but definitely PL quality

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom