• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-Season Summer 2021

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

We are dropping deeper into mid table obscurity. Just a slightly upscale crystal palace

Iceman10

Established Member
Don't like friendlies against teams from the same league, tbh.
Increasing trend over the last few years, and probably because demands in readiness for Matchweek 1 in the PL have risen considerably, with it hard to find teams from other countries able to help prepare for the high intensity of the PL, esp. for preparation during the final two weeks of preseason.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal never come to Canada.:( There's bigger support here in southern Ontario and Toronto, arguably, than anywhere else outside the UK.
Better they come to Quebec then. I sometimes holiday there. Granted I doubt they'd come to Trois Rivieres or Shawinigan.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom