• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18: Matchday 11

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I know you're joking, but there's too many issues surrounding Theo these days. Wenger's infatuation with him has gone too far.
But he'll kill Nelson's development...

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Hope Pellegrini gets the West Ham job, looks like Moyes is odds on though.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Why was Puel sacked by Southampton, they weren't doing too badly under him? The board clearly were just giving in to impatient fans who're a tad overambitious with what they think their club should be achieving. Anyways, hope he does well at Leicester, Southampton look like they could honestly be headed for a relegation fight this season.

Tir Na Nog

Interesting Klopp admitting that is was their plan to soak up pressure and break quickly which is not like Klopp's teams at all.

They basically played a 4-4-2.

Mignolet
Gomez Matip Klavan Moreno
Chamberlain Wijnaldum Can Mane
Salah Firmino
Mane played coming in the inside which made it hard for the West Ham right wing back to really get a hold of him. While Chamberlain kept Cresswell occupied meaning that Salah had a lot of space and freedom in a role that saw him do whatever he wanted while Firmino was the typical CF used to hold things up and bring others into play.

It was almost a lightbulb moment from Klopp in this game, realising that he had to adapt his style of play somewhat as it's not sustainable over the course of the season while factoring in Champions League football too.

Tir Na Nog

Interesting discussion I've seen.

What about a combined City/Arsenal/Chelsea/United XI.

I've gone for.

De Gea
Azpiliceuta Bailly Monreal
Walker Fernandinho Matic Alonso
De Bruyne Aguero Hazard​

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Raw? He's made the the prem. Thought that before Chelsea signed him and wanted him here. He'd have sorted our right side.
He still takes the odd heavy touch and is very inconsistent when it comes to finishing. Doesn’t matter though, he generates chances at a ridiculous rate.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Interesting discussion I've seen.

What about a combined City/Arsenal/Chelsea/United XI.

I've gone for.

De Gea
Azpiliceuta Bailly Monreal
Walker Fernandinho Matic Alonso
De Bruyne Aguero Hazard​
I'd go:
1st XI:
De Gea
Azpilicueta Bailly Stones Alonso
Kante Pogba
Sanchez De Bruyne Hazard
Aguero

2nd XI:
Courtois
Walker Koscielny Jones Monreal
Matic Gundogan
Sterling Özil Sane
Lukaku​

Last edited:

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
This is place is a huge contrast to RAWK, who were having a debate before they played Sp**s as to whether Kane would get into a combined XI.
Typical -- that place is an asinine trainwreck.

Kane gets into any combined XI in the PL, if not the world. Lewa is his only peer, in my book.

Last edited:
Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom