• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18 - Matchday 15

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Hazard had lost the ball before he barged into the keeper. Extremely soft penalty.

BobP

Memri Fan
Thomas Meunier said that Hazard is better than Neymar

Probably on his level.

It's his build which kills you, strongly built lower body coupled with a low centre of gravity makes him impossible to knock off the ball.

Messi like in that sense.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Richie;s been culpable for 2 Chelsea goals. So now Rafa sends on Shelvey now? He's a tactical manger but always thought he was too conservative in his management.

redanddread

Probably on his level.

It's his build which kills you, strongly built lower body coupled with a low centre of gravity makes him impossible to knock off the ball.

Messi like in that sense.
Hazard's very good but he ain't on Neymar level...

Saying that WHEN Hazard's on form he's practically unplayable but hasn't been consistent enough over his career

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Chelsea have very winnable fixtures over the next month or so, I wonder if they could cut into City's lead and shorten the points difference by the new year?

redanddread

Chelsea have very winnable fixtures over the next month or so, I wonder if they could cut into City's lead and shorten the points difference by the new year?
It would be good for the league if someone challenges Citeh - they need to feel the breath of the chasing pack..

redanddread

Leicester Burnley should be a good game, although think I'll watch Watford vs T*ttenham "Power shifters" FC.

Maybe scan over BHA vs Liverpool also & see how @hydrofluoric acid 's boy is getting on

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom