• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18: Matchday 8

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
tSxNrUW.jpg

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Predictions:

Liverpool 1 Man United 2
Burnley 1 West Ham 1
Palace 1 Chelsea 2
Man City 3 Stoke 1
Swansea 1 Huddersfield 1
Sp**s 2 Bournemouth 1
Watford 1 Arsenal 3

Brighton 1 Everton 2
Southampton 0 Newcastle 2

Leicester 2 WBA 0

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Predictions:

Liverpool 1 Man United 2
Burnley 1 West Ham 1
Palace 1 Chelsea 2
Man City 3 Stoke 1
Swansea 1 Huddersfield 1
Sp**s 2 Bournemouth 1
Watford 1 Arsenal 3

Brighton 1 Everton 2
Southampton 0 Newcastle 2

Leicester 2 WBA 0
Great picks. Agree with all but Chelsea, City, and Sp**s games. Think Chelsea will have a clean sheet, City will win by more, and Sp**s will hammer Bournemouth.

Tir Na Nog

Great picks. Agree with all but Chelsea, City, and Sp**s games. Think Chelsea will have a clean sheet, City will win by more, and Sp**s will hammer Bournemouth.

At Wembley? I think Sp**s will struggle but will get over the line. I think Bournemouth will put up a decent fight as they have to get points on the board.

Liverpool 1 Man United 1
Burnley 2 West Ham 0
Palace 1 Chelsea 2
Man City 3 Stoke 1
Swansea 1 Huddersfield 0
Sp**s 1 Bournemouth 3
Watford 3 Arsenal 5

Brighton 1 Everton 0
Southampton 1 Newcastle 1

Leicester 2 WBA 0

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Liverpool United has 0-0 written all over it.
Eh, Liverpool is far too porous and Lukaku is scoring for fun. Real question is how well Pool does against United's still-untested defense. LB (Blind/Young) is a huge liability and Salah should be able to exploit, but they'll miss Mane in matchup with RB (Valencia).

Last edited:

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Not sure United will look as good as they have in recent weeks but I find it hard to see them losing to Liverpool.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
United have yet to play a big team away this season if they can win at Anfield then I’ll buy into their hype a lil bit.

I predict a draw or a Liverpool win. Klopp is under pressure and his Liverpool steps it up against the big boys at home. However, Lakaku and Mkhi could exploit Pool’s weak defense.

I hope Chelsea pulverize Roy and inflict more misery on that pathetic club.

House MD

I’m really nervous about this game. Game raisers that Liverpool are against the big sides, it’s not going to be easy especially at anfield. If their attack turns up, it could be difficult to manage them.

House MD

Eh, Liverpool is far too porous and Lukaku is scoring for fun. Real question is how well Pool does against United's still-untested defense. LB (Blind/Young) is a huge liability and Salah should be able to exploit, but they'll miss Mane in matchup with RB (Valencia).

Expecting a back 3 to deal with their front three and maybe young can be slightly freed like that.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I’m really nervous about this game. Game raisers that Liverpool are against the big sides, it’s not going to be easy especially at anfield. If their attack turns up, it could be difficult to manage them.

If we lose to them we should be embarrassed.

Tir Na Nog

De Gea
Jones Smalling Darmian
Valencia Matic Herrera Young
Mkhitaryan Lukaku Martial
Counter-attacking setup from Jose here.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

You should be theyré wearing the grey strip;)

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady
Top Bottom