• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 1

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Zaha is much better than Welbeck, Perez, and Campbell combined. Why people didn't want him here given our limited options in the market is beyond me. He's exactly what we need on the wing. Not nearly the headless chicken some try to make him out to be.

BobP

Memri Fan
Schlupp had no right scoring from there as a left footer.

Chambers probably thought things were safe there, unlucky.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Fulham with the chances, Palace with the goal. The keeper should have done better for Schlupp's shot. It was near his corner.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Zaha is much better than Welbeck, Perez, and Campbell combined. Why people didn't want him here given our limited options in the market is beyond me. He's exactly what we need on the wing. Not nearly the headless chicken some try to make him out to be.
Because whoever pays 80M for Wilf Zaha is getting absolutely ripped off.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom