• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 11

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Morata - 5 league goals
Lacazette - 5 league goals

Arsenal fans: "Morata is rubbish, Lacazette is world-class"
Morata is certainly not as bad as made out but Lacazette's all round game is much better. I couldn't see Morata scoring a goal like the one yesterday, for instance.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Morata would genuinely be a top striker if he had a better mentality. He's too weak minded and very fragile (which even Sarri admitted after the game). You have to be a killer if you wanna be a top striker who scores regularly and in high pressure moments.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Morata would genuinely be a top striker if he had a better mentality. He's too weak minded and very fragile (which even Sarri admitted after the game). You have to be a killer if you wanna be a top striker who scores regularly and in high pressure moments.

Yup that has always been the only thing holding him back , scored a few when he first got to Chelsea including a ripper of a hattrick against Stoke and just faded after that . Very fragile temperament , a couple of misses , blank games and he starts waving the white flag .

Giroud12

Morata - 5 league goals

Absolutely right. Morata is a massive flop, Lacazette a huge succes. The former cost about 20 mill more as well.

Laca's all round game is much better, and he needs way less chances to score. Morata is playing for a team that have done better so far this season, and gets several massive chances every time he plays. Laca would have had 10+ for Chelsea by now.

That extra time chance sums up Morata perfectly. Clean through on goal with all the time in the world, and ends up chipping it into the keepers arms.

A few easy goals against relegation fodder the last few weeks don't fool nobody.

Going by that logic, Glenn Murray is as good as Kane, and better than Lacazette.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Morata - 5 league goals

Lacazette was better than Morata for the 4th season in a row or so last season. For the current one jury's still out.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Big game for Huddersfield tonight. It looks very bleak at the moment. Badly need a win against Fulham.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I think we can definitely conclude now that Jokanovic is the worst manager in the league if Fulham lose this. Considering the money spent and some of the talent they have losing to Cardiff and then Huddersfield would be pretty appalling.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Fulham still look like a Championship team at best after all the money they've spent

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Fulham getting completely outplayed by the likes of Huddersfield. Have they even had a chance on goal? They’ll be the first team to be relegated at this rate.

HBL

Established Member
Seri is such nothing player, so glad we didn't sign him. Zambo-Anguissa is also one of the worst players in the premier league and they paid £25m for him :lol:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Wouldn't bank on either of these staying up.

I think both are prime contenders for going down, sadly, as I like both clubs. Fulham has spent an awful lot of money. So far there is not much to show for it. I liked the way they played last year in the Championship.

If Huddersfield goes down, I hope they are not so stupid that they sack Wagner.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Fulham, Huddersfield, Southampton and Cardiff. Three of them are going down.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Whoever pulls the trigger first and gives Big Sam a call will survive.

Think that’s the most depressing yet accurate sentence I’ve seen in a while.

Reckon it’ll be Southampton. They’ve already shown they’re ok with hiring Mark Hughes ffs.

BobP

Memri Fan
Whoever pulls the trigger first and gives Big Sam a call will survive.

allardyce-gif.gif

Will never get old.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom