• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 25

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Untitled.jpg

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Hopefully United drop points tomorrow, Leicester are really playing well against the big teams recently. Everton v Wolves cold be a good game.

Unfortunately can't see anything but wins for Chelsea and Sp**s

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Again the games have kicked off and I have no idea what game will be best since @Rex Banner hasn't let me know.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Them Sp**s hate the subs are wearing are f*cking awful. :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Again the games have kicked off and I have no idea what game will be best since @Rex Banner hasn't let me know.

Even being awake right now as hungover as I am is a miracle.

GoW is obviously us vs City, they can’t afford to drop points realistically while we’re in an extremely tight race for 4th right now and need every point we can get.

Maybe Palace vs Fulham as Fulham finally pulled off a huge result midweek but seen as there’ll be no Zaha think Roy will try and play for a point.

Also despite winning midweek Everton have been **** for some time and look pretty knackered, could see Wolves getting one over on them.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom