• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 29

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Klopp brought on Milner and Lallana when he was chasing a goal, yet he's seen as one of the most offensive managers in the league. Say what you want about Emery but if we were needing a goal he'd never take off Mane who is practically a forward and is a goal threat and bring on Lallana who doesn't really do much besides retain possession and hasn't been good for about 5 years. Especially when Shaqiri and Keita are both on the bench and far more likely to create chances.

Klopp's absolutely bottled it and to be honest he's probably the worst manager out of the top 6 when it comes to substitutions and in game decisions. I can't remember too many times that its paid off for him unless it's a no brainer like bringing on Shaqiri. His substitutions today were astonishingly poor. His subs vs United weren't much better.

His cup final record also reflects poorly in his in game management because we're talking about one off games were tactics are absolutely key more so than over the course of a season for example. There's something lacking with Klopp teams when it comes to the crunch.

Reactions: A_G

GDeep™

League is very weak
Those subs I couldn’t understand, but then I’m just an idiot and Klopp is a genius, I thought we were going to see some tactcical masterstroke.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Looking at Kieta and Fabinho stats

Kieta only started 15 games all competitions zero goals 1 assist.

Fabinho 18 starts 1 goals 2 assists.

I thought they gonna dominate the league but they are poverty signings. 100M not well spent

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Fabinho might pull of that over-the-top pass once every 10 games, but otherwise he's bang average.

I rate Keita, though. Might still come good.

Edit: Song/RvP did it better anyway...

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Looking at Kieta and Fabinho stats

Kieta only started 15 games all competitions zero goals 1 assist.

Fabinho 18 starts 1 goals 2 assists.

I thought they gonna dominate the league but they are poverty signings. 100M not well spent

6 goals from midfield all season. I think their front 3 can be as good as anything in Europe but they've been very patchy this season, if one or two of them don't step-up there's nothing coming from midfield to help them.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
6 goals from midfield all season. I think their front 3 can be as good as anything in Europe but they've been very patchy this season, if one or two of them don't step-up there's nothing coming from midfield to help them.

It's pretty clear now why they went for Nabil Fékir last summer.

For some games they had

Salah
Mane Firmino Shaqiri​

but they could have had

Firmino
Mane Fekir Salah​

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom