• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 3

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Untitled.jpg

Really looking forward to the early kick-off on Sunday now:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
This could be a cracking game. Wolves might not pick up points today, but I struggle to believe a team like this won't do so eventually.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
This could be a cracking game. Wolves might not pick up points today, but I struggle to believe a team like this won't do so eventually.
Think this game will be closer than most think, but all it takes is one City goal and it's over.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Wolves doing alright here so far

City fans using the arrogant Chelsea chant “champions of england we know what we are"

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
What could City have done last season if Mendy had been fit the whole year? It's quite scary.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
We were linked to Helder Costa a wee while back, and I can see why. Not the finished article yet really, but we have no one like him. Probably out of our reach already.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Kompany looks past it.. Will be surprised if he's still starting in a few months.

FEH

What could City have done last season if Mendy had been fit the whole year? It's quite scary.

He's a mixed bag. One great game vs Hudds and pundits creaming themselves over him. He was ****e against us and has been up and down today.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Think he's a bit overrated for Pep's system - he doesn't have the best close-control or dribbling skills. Now, that isn't to say I wouldn't mind having him at Arsenal. Just think he needs to stay more out wide, but that isn't how Pep's system works with the fullbacks.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Great half of football. Got to admire Wolves' attitude here. Kompany great in the air but unsure with his feet. Not to worry though, they have 80m worth of CBs on the bench just in case.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom