• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 3

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
All of Sp**s' signings have been on point since Poch took over. Alli, Davies, Aurier, Dier, Trippier, Wanyama, Alderwiereld, Lucas Moura and even Sissoko has some uses. They're record in the market considering their budget and wage bill is absolutely phenomenal. Think Janssen is the only major flop.

Sissoko at 30m not sure if you can count him as a success tbh. Davinson Sanchez and Son however....

natural

Established Member
I feel like Moujinho did this on purpose,
With all the spending they did last summers they are in big shambles.
That is what you get when you have 3 coaches in 7 years, with each coach buying his own type of players. Not to mention the players from sir Flex era. It is a beautiful mess. At least Wenger left us in better hands.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
I feel like Moujinho did this on purpose,

That is what you get when you have 3 coaches in 7 years, with each coach buying his own type of players. Not to mention the players from sir Flex era. It is a beautiful mess. At least Wenger left us in better hands.

To be fair, Wenger left us with a very unbalanced squad which includes a lot of average players earning top money.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
oh God. Lukaku.

Haha, was an amazing freudian slip though! It gives away your true opinion of the player that Lukaku is. :lol::lol: Never a Mourinho CF by the way, despite his build. His strengths are not the same as the ones you usually find in a huge CF. He is good at some types of counter-attacks but United are no Everton to not be treated with respect. Mourinho needs to get near-madridesque counter-attacking quality to succeed there, something that Lukaku can't be part of because of his poor first touch and passing.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Haha, was an amazing freudian slip though! It gives away your true opinion of the player that Lukaku is. :lol::lol: Never a Mourinho CF by the way, despite his build. His strengths are not the same as the ones you usually find in a huge CF. He is good at some types of counter-attacks but United are no Everton to not be treated with respect. Mourinho needs to get near-madridesque counter-attacking quality to succeed there, something that Lukaku can't be part of because of his poor first touch and passing.
Haha! You are right. They need to change fundamentally to play to his strengths.

They've gone from Ruud, Berbatov and Rooney to Lukaku. Strange that they stopped using wingers, then bought Lukaku.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom