• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 30

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Untitled.jpg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Game of the week apart from the obvious is going to be at St Mary’s.

Southampton were unlucky to come away with nothing at Old Trafford while Tottenham were lucky to come away with anything at Wembley on Saturday.

Traditionally this is a game Sp**s would walk however they’ve lost both their last two away league games and haven’t won in three.

After a trip to Dortmund midweek fatigue could well set in. Southampton have had some patchy form of late, they beat Fulham sandwiched between two losses to us and Man Utd.

They’re on a bit of a knife edge, only two points above Cardiff who play West Ham at home tomorrow so every point is huge for them. Ward-Prowse and Redmond have been in very good form of late.

If Sp**s aren’t 100% at it they could get a nasty shock.

Reactions: A_G

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Need Brighton to be safe by the time we play them ideally.

Not sure a Palace winner would be good for us.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Brighton and Palace are safe now. Fulham and Huddersfield already gone. Now only one of Burnley, Southampton and Cardiff left. Newcastle should be fine imo

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Don't have much hope that Southampton will pull this out.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Damn, Dele Alli coming back already giving Sp**s a boost

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Clear offside but we can't be surprised anymore it's either the fa telling them to ignore close offside calls or linesmen are bad. Thx for var next season
Commentator suggested the middle defender was keeping him on. Not even close. I hate this Sp**s favoritism.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom