• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 6

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
If Adama Traore had half a football brain he would be a top 10 player in the world.

It's clear why it hasn't worked out for him at the top, top level yet.

His physical and technical attributes are superb. But **** me, he loses his mind the minute he sees the goal. Wolves could've won that had he got his head up and slid in Gibbs-White.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Trusted ⭐
Who do you guys reckon will go down?

Huddersfield, Cardiff and ??

It could be Newcastle's year to go- but I've got faith in Rafa.

kopzilla

Always Negative
PvWGnHK_d.jpg
Moyesinho

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

It's clear why it hasn't worked out for him at the top, top level yet.

His physical and technical attributes are superb. But **** me, he loses his mind the minute he sees the goal. Wolves could've won that had he got his head up and slid in Gibbs-White.
For sure, it’s sad really. Lots of talent in him.

On an unrelated note, you reckon Shaw would have been publically hanged by Mourinho for not taking Adama down, if they had scored? If there ever was a time for a tactical foul..

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Who do you guys reckon will go down?

Huddersfield, Cardiff and ??

It could be Newcastle's year to go- but I've got faith in Rafa.
Always one surprise team that gets dragged into the mix, think Southampton might be that team. They haven't won at home yet this season and Mark Hughes is a poor manager imo.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Trusted ⭐
Always one surprise team that gets dragged into the mix, think Southampton might be that team. They haven't won at home yet this season and Mark Hughes is a poor manager imo.

Yeah I agree. Hughes is a terrible manager with no tactical nous whatsoever. I was shocked when they gave him that three year deal despite barely keeping them up.

Reactions: A_G

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Madness really, nearly everyone I speak to who watches football reckons United have more a chance getting top 4 this season than Arsenal and I am still yet to see why that is the case? Maybe it is because of last season.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Trusted ⭐
For sure, it’s sad really. Lots of talent in him.

On an unrelated note, you reckon Shaw would have been publically hanged by Mourinho for not taking Adama down, if they had scored? If there ever was a time for a tactical foul..

Maybe not publicly but man, had Adama scored Shaw would've sat the next three games out for sure. His relationship with Mourinho is already dodgy as it is.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Trusted ⭐
Madness really, nearly everyone I speak to who watches football reckons United have more a chance getting top 4 this season than Arsenal and I am still yet to see why that is the case? Maybe it is because of last season.

Arsenal are an easy name to chuck in the ringer. Spuds have been pretty consistent and Yanited have spent big. What people aren't seeing though, is that Spuds have completely stood still and have declining players in key positions. And Yanited have invested poorly and have a robotic manager.

We can (will) finish above both of them.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I'm ashamed to say visiting the Alexis Sanchez thread on Red Cafe has become my new guilty pleasure - reading 'Feel like Arsenal have done us up like a Kipper with this one' makes my day

his sulking after the January window rather hid the fact that he was in decline, and I think the partnership he had with Özil was more important than he realized

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Don’t think it’s even a surprise with Southampton tbh. They were absolute sh*te last year and they’re even worse so far.

West Ham luckily for them have one or two decent players who can win a match on their day. Otherwise they’d be right in the mix, dreadful squad.

Reactions: A_G

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Why are Brighton waving the white flag at home to these ffs. Sp**s have lost 3 on the bounce, get into them.

Of course last year they played against us like it was a cup final. Game raising c*nts.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why are Brighton waving the white flag at home to these ffs. Sp**s have lost 3 on the bounce, get into them.

Of course last year they played against us like it was a cup final. Game raising c*nts.
Brighton always play this they were dreadful away against Southampton but at 2nd half they start high press and attacking

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom