• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 9

kopzilla

Always Negative
Best result, but I don't like how United came back to do so.. If they had lost to Newcastle they would have been done for, now they are back in the top4 race, can't believe how many people were celebrating that comeback vs Newcastle smh.

I was guilty of celebrating Mata's goal..I thought Jose staying on would probably be a detriment to them in the long run..

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I was guilty of celebrating Mata's goal..I thought Jose staying on would probably be a detriment to them in the long run..

That might turn out to be the case(I doubt it though), but I'd have preferred if they would have been in crisis right now and on the verge of sacking Mourinho/already sacked him.They are a threat for top 4 again, 1 less team to worry about would have been nice.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Martial is still only 22.

Watching the highlights of UTD.'s first goal. Alonso, what a prick. Let his team down badly - serves him ****ing right the ****.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

That might turn out to be the case(I doubt it though), but I'd have preferred if they would have been in crisis right now and on the verge of sacking Mourinho/already sacked him.They are a threat for top 4 again, 1 less team to worry about would have been nice.

Noted a few things from this game , Chelsea struggle to score if Hazard isnt peak , United are utter crap at defending set pieces . United have a huge amount of firepower though .

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Noted a few things from this game , Chelsea struggle to score if Hazard isnt peak , United are utter crap at defending set pieces . United have a huge amount of firepower though .

Chelsea not getting anything from their striker position is their biggest achilles heel, can't expect Hazard to carry the scoring burden alone. Yeah I'm not liking what I'm seeing from Manu I have to admit. If only Newcastle would have got that penalty at 2-0 ffs.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom