• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 31 (June 23-25)

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

'And VAR just thought yeah will give them it' hahaha sound.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Harry Kane is as stiff as a rusty door handle.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

David Moyes is such a **** manager. Felipe Anderson and Lanzini started on the bench :facepalm:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Westham fixtures is very difficult really expect them to go down with Bournemouth.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Only consolation is that the Brighton result means this win has no bearing on Arsenal’s season

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Best keeper in the league, about to be relegated for the second time.

But @GDeep™ tells me he is rarely wrong, interesting...

Reactions: A_G

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Problem here is that Bournemouth, Norwich and Villa are all probably worse than West Ham. I think we should do the right thing and allow 4 relegation places this season as none of those teams deserve to stay up.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think utd have the higher chance of finishing 5th it'll be between them or Wolves Sheffield season is over they don't seem care about Europe

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup
Top Bottom