• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 25 (Feb 19-23)

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
PL boy band:

Mount - lead singer and squeaky clean heartthrob
Pulisic - the one in a sleeveless vest who can't sing
Loftus-Cheek - the hunk
Hudson-Odoi - the bad boy
Dan James - the one everyone forgets about

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Annoying American.

A boy in my class at school came over from America, he got teased relentlessly for it, so he went full native, proper English football lad, at one point he supported both Fulham and Sp*rs at the same time.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

A boy in my class at school came over from America, he got teased relentlessly for it, so he went full native, proper English football lad, at one point he supported both Fulham and Sp*rs at the same time.

American teens are a strange kind, he's done the right thing.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Same beat.

EurNz_bXIAAzYJv

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

How did Jorginho not get a yellow for that? That was a cynical tackle to stop a break.
And Konte got away without a card for what could have been a red. The ref seems to have decided that Chelsea is going to get away with serious fouls. Plus they got a pen of course... Wish we got that treatment once in a while.

Gunner-Union

Not sure why Werner keeps getting played and stays in he’s terrible. Pulisic when fit had been very good For them but keeps getting niggling Injuries. Giroud seems to suit them the most as a forward with wingers either side of him

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Not sure where all the raving for Tuchel at Chelsea has come from tbh, they've done alright, controlled every game and won games they should be winning, but if it was Lampard still in charge doing the same no one would bat an eyelid tbh. Still has it all to prove to me, Southampton who've been on a bad run, are the first decent side they've really came up against since his first game and they've dropped points and looked largely unconvincing. A lot of possession for possession sake really, not a lot of invention about them, a bit bland.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Weird that. Injuries have anything to do with it or nah?

Nah I think he just loves to rotate. He loves constantly changing line ups and formations including defenders and goalkeepers.

Done it at every club he’s been at.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't understand what manager look just to pass around without trying to be dangerous today Chelsea have around 720 completed passes but only 9 shot and thier goal comes from penalty i don't understand why managers never ask thier players to maybe be more direct

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom