• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 27 (Mar 6-10)

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

McTominay is the oldest young player I’ve seen since Lingard.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Look at how high United are pressing.

Ole has more bottle than Mikel.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Tyler mentioning the Xhaka mistake during a Manchester Derby.

Arsenal really are gargantuan.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Missed the pen. Was it one or another soft one which ManU most often get. 10 goals of pens this season alone for Fernandez.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Is anyone overly impressed with this City team, tbh?

They are a good side, but compared to the City team that won back to back leagues under Pep, they look kinda ordinary, was terrified of City then.

@Tir Na Nog I think his is another example of a poor league.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

They are a good side, but compared to the City team that won back to back leagues under Pep, they look kinda ordinary, was terrified of City then.

They are good because rest of teams are crap no team in PL go to like 4-5 games winning run

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

They’re not winning a CL this season that’s for sure

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
People tell we shouldn't talk about pens and blame the manager for not creating more chances but keep praising this Ole who just survives by getting penalties and even other big calls like ball going out and coming back in, their players escaping reds, pens all the time while we are in the wrong end everytime.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom